 CAD / 8608
Re: Ldglite must be faster
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 2 Sep 2002 16:02:32 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Don Heyse writes:
In lugnet.cad, Eduardo Vazquez Harte writes:
I think we need a tool to search for parts like the one comes in mlcad.

You're right, of course.  Ldglite needs to be faster, and it would also
benefit from a nice parts searching tool.  Do you think you could
elaborate a bit on the particular features of the mlcad search tool that
you like best?  For example does having it integrated in the same window
make it substantially easier than using an external program like LDList?

http://user.tninet.se/~hbh828t/ldlist.htm

This tool is not working

Or the VEC in LDAO?

http://www.ldraw.org/download/win/ldao

Or the HTML or a paper copy printed from printable parts catalog?

http://www.nightsolo.net/lego/index.html