 CAD / *31125 (-100)
  Re: Webside for models

(...) I agree. I actually have several models ready, including steps and error reports. And one can imagine how many more there would be to include! Whenever I get a new Lego set, I have this strong desire to build it for LDraw.org; I'm sure others (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets, lugnet.cad)

  portable version of mklist?

As part of my attempt to add part lookup (finally!) to ldglite I had to build a portable version of mklist. I'm not sure what to do with it, so for now I've put it here. (URL) builds with gcc on Linux and Windows, and the tweak to the original (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Status of the LDRaw.org contest?

(...) I think that the problem is related to the move from the NBI to the Peeron server. Not all scripts were transfered since the same functionality is available in the CMS the LDraw.org site is switching to. Play well, Jacob (who is irresponsible (...) (21 years ago, 23-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Questions: 12 volt train track parts

After I announced that I created the straight blue 12 Volt conductor track, I received an email from Steffen that he has already created the gray 12 Volt conductor tracks (straight, curved and cross) and to avoid doing doubled work. Comparing his (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Are any of these parts available as .dat files?

(...) Actually this one in on the Parts Tracker too. (URL) (21 years ago, 24-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, FTX)

  Re: MBC 0.61 comments

In lugnet.cad.dev.mac, Christopher Masi wrote: The color of the lines was also somewhat angle dependent. This is probably because MBC leaves lighting enabled when rendering the edge lines. Hmm, maybe it's time to ask for the source because then we'd (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  MBC 0.61 comments

I got tired of writing so I got out my poking stick. I was looking at my caboose mode. (I am thinking of changing the trucks) and I noticed that some of the 1x2 bricks had white lines next to them, the one on the bottom in (URL) others, the other (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: More Moonbase Components

Sorry for the very delayed reply : ( I just uploaded that file to brickshelf : ) (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Headlight Patterns

(...) Hi, Scott. Yes, those are 1x1 headlight bricks. I first stumbled onto that building technique when I was trying to figure out a way to make God in could form in Exodus -- I needed studs poiting in four directions to attach the outer curves of (...) (21 years ago, 23-Jun-03, to lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.cad, lugnet.build) !!

  Re: Webside for models

Hello (...) Yep.. i remember now.. there are existing even drafts for it and so on... The problems with these draft were: Its not just a model repository. From what I remember they wanted to only include models with have for example included the (...) (21 years ago, 23-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets, lugnet.cad)

  sarcophagus/coffin part 30163.dat

has anyone got a mockup of the sarcophagus (coffin) part? ..joseph g (21 years ago, 23-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Webside for models

Ryan Farrington <ryanjf@ifriendly.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:5.1.0.14.0.2003...dly.com... (...) Thanks for the reply. I hope that my request leads to a solution for the problems - some day. CU Bernd (21 years ago, 23-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Webside for models

(...) This was the OMR--Official Model Repository. There was some discussion on LUGNet regarding this a while ago. Unfortunately, there is so much in demand, there is not a sufficient number of people "in charge" to work on everything at once. :) (...) (21 years ago, 23-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets, lugnet.cad)

  Minifig Generator Plugin for LDDesignPad Version 1.6

I decided to take a break from working on other projects and finally revamp my Minifig plugin. New in this version: Added support for the upcoming LDDP.ini file Improved Color edit boxes Added ability to change preview window background color (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce, FTX)

  Re: USS Eggster

(...) the good work ;) (21 years ago, 22-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.space)

  Re: Webside for models

Hi! From my understanding some years ago it was planned to add this to the LDraw site. I dont know what happened to it and if there are any copyright issues involving the TLC. All in all the LDraw website seems to be pretty neglected since that (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets, lugnet.cad)

  USS Eggster

Hi all! Inspired by other people's creations that used the top of the Duplo Egg as cockpit, windscreen or canopy I decided to try something myself. Render: (URL) instructions created with LPub: (URL) greetingz... Jaco (URL) (21 years ago, 22-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.space)

  Webside for models

Hi all, does there exist a webside where I can find all the dat-models from original Lego-sets made until now? I thought something like the parts tracker but for official set-models. If not should we establish such a site? CU Bernd (21 years ago, 22-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets, lugnet.cad)

  MBC's QTVR objects

I was getting some strange behavior from the QTVR objects that MBC was making. If I made the mistake of trying to rotate the object in the vertical plane, the object would stop rotating in the horizontal plane. I finally remembered that I had a (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: Problems with POV-Ray

(...) I don't quite understand what the problem is. Could you be more specific? Better yet, could you email me the file? -Orion (21 years ago, 21-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Problems with POV-Ray

(...) Hi Orion ! Thanx. I did. There are no more problems with this I/O restrictions but now everytime I wanna render with LGEO parts new file appears - colors.inc - and POV-ray wants render that file and not the selected LEGO model. Can you help me (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Are any of these parts available as .dat files?

(...) I have just posted 44302 to the parts tracker (URL) was the easiest of the pair of hinges as it can use the existing clh4 primitive. The single finger part (44301) requires a new truncated primitive. Chris (21 years ago, 21-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Problems with POV-Ray

(...) Here's the solution: Open POV-Ray Go to Options->Script I/O Restrictions and change the value to something other than 'Restrict Read and Write' --Orion (21 years ago, 21-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Problems with POV-Ray

Hi all, I downloaded the newest version of POV-Ray. All is OK besides that when I want to rebder some scenes using LGEO parts library I get this message in POV-Ray: I/O Restriction Activated I/O restriction prohibits read acces to 'C:\lgeo\' for (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Are any of these parts available as .dat files?

Thanks, Orion. I guess I'll just get as far as I can, and hope that someome starts work on those other pieces in the near future. -Joel <snip> (21 years ago, 21-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: western parts

(...) Hi Matt! You might want to dig up a program called Quad2Dat, available at this URL: (URL). You can use this program to make patterns for LDraw parts. Steve (21 years ago, 21-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Hold on primitives by pneaster

(...) Just for the record, LDRAW.EXE and LEDIT.EXE both allow tabs as separaters. But they also allow line breaks as number separaters. :O Steve (21 years ago, 21-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Hold on primitives by pneaster

(...) I think for parts, you can use either method -- because, as the part author, you are responsible for making all the vertices match up. The point with this discussion, is to support using primitives in parts by creating the primitives in a way (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: POV in Part

(...) The 'dedicating ourselves to one tool' aspect is why I'd rather not allow POV-Ray code to be embedded in official LDraw part files. What I was suggesting was a separate library of POV-Ray parts that was designed from the start to be fully (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: POV in Part

(...) Are there any significant differences between the two libraries? I assume they both use solid modeling, not surface modeling. I don't think either library offers rounded edges on bricks (something I still miss from the L3G0 library). I've only (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Status of the LDRaw.org contest?

Hi! I just would like to know if there may be a contest in the enar future. The last (supposed to be monthly) contest was held in February? What is wrong atm? Play well Carsten (21 years ago, 20-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: LDDesignPad Feature Suggestion

"Don Heyse" <dheyse@hotmail.spam....away.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:HGLCJo.1nyJ@lugnet.com... (...) We (the LDDP developers) already thought about this. ;) Surely everyone who wants to participate and implement this is welcome to the LDDP (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Mac Brick CAD (carbon version) - New Release

I have prepared Mac Brick CAD (MBC) version 0.6.1 and placed it on my .Mac page. (URL) file is called MBC 0.6.1.sit) This version fixes many reported bugs and adds the following new feature Export to Pictures Export to Quicktime Virtual Reality (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: Are any of these parts available as .dat files?

(...) (URL) (...) (URL) (...) These ones haven't been made yet as far as I can tell. Plese note that the two files I did reference have hold votes on them and will change before being made official. --Orion (21 years ago, 21-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, FTX)

  On a personal note.....

I'm traveling to Boston for a week of work on Sunday. If any of you live in the area and want to get together.... I'm available. I'm bringing two tackleboxes packed with LEGO as I always do when I have to travel long periods for work. Kevin (21 years ago, 20-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.cad)

  Are any of these parts available as .dat files?

Hello, I would like to make instructions for a recent MOC of mine, but I'm not sure if .dat files exist for a few of the pieces that I need. If these are available as either official or unofficial files, would someone be kind enough to point me in (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, FTX)

  Re: Western Saloon

(...) Cheers (*clink*) Dean (21 years ago, 20-Jun-03, to lugnet.western, lugnet.cad.dat.scenes, lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.town)

  Re: Western Saloon

(...) chandelier you got there! Your facade is utterly amazing! Decals are very, very cool and if there were ratings on MOCs in Lugnet, I would give this a 9/5! Keep up the good work Matt!!! Cheers (*throws empty wiskey bottle out of saloon window*) (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jun-03, to lugnet.western, lugnet.cad.dat.scenes, lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Western Saloon

here is the chandelier I used in the Saloon (URL) (21 years ago, 20-Jun-03, to lugnet.western, lugnet.cad.dat.scenes, lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.town)

  Re: Western Saloon

Thank you very much. I urge you to go ahead and use what you want I'd love to see some more western style models. I considered making this a 2 level bar with a bordello above and curved staircase but opted to keep it simple and make a separate (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jun-03, to lugnet.western, lugnet.cad.dat.scenes, lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.town)

  Re: Western Saloon

(...) details on the construction of the overhead lamps. Keep up the great work. Maybe do a cathouse, every town had one. Hahaha Don Lugnet#1239 GtwLUG (21 years ago, 20-Jun-03, to lugnet.western, lugnet.cad.dat.scenes, lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.town)

  Western Saloon

This is the second model I have made using ldraw/mlcad. For reasons unbeknownst to me I've decided to do a western saloon. It may be because the were the last sets i actually collected and enjoyed which still maintained a bit of detail. If this (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jun-03, to lugnet.western, lugnet.cad.dat.scenes, lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.town)

  Looking for someone who can print posters for Brickfest

Hello I'm working on putting together a Brickfest LDraw gallery similar to this one that was at Kidvention in 2000. (URL) So I'm looking for someone who access to a large format printer. Something capable of printing a 17"x22" poster would be great. (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jun-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Announcing BIP Model Inventories

(...) Yep, that's on my list. I have a series of minor flow issues that I need to address and document so we can get them improved. (...) I am working on a method of "deleting" that should be live tonight. This method doesn't actually delete it from (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.general, lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Re: Announcing BIP Model Inventories

Hi Duane, I'm sure Jake will jump in here and answer some of these questions, but there are some I can answer as well; (...) overwrite (...) We made the decision to launch without a delete function as we identified a potential infrastructure problem (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.general, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Announcing BIP Model Inventories

(...) Cool feature. Some issues that I see: 1) If I want to add another inventory, I have to go through My Account - B.I. Inventory Management - Add/Update. There is no quick link back to the Inventory Management page. 2) If I upload an inventory, (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.general, lugnet.cad, FTX)

  western parts

i was wondering if anybody could please help me out with these parts for ldraw/mlcad 3069px37 1x2 tile reward poster 3069px7 1x2 tile money pattern 3069px6 1x2 tile playing cards 2431px11 1x4 tile legoedo and any of the western minifigs or stickers (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Announcing BIP Model Inventories

(...) I should have also mentioned... you can add inventories to existing B.I. links as well. Simply click on "My Account" in the top nav, then Select "B.I. Inventory Management". You will get a list of all of your current B.I.s, and the ability to (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.general, lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Announcing BIP Blog

It's a morning of announcements! Head over to the BI Portal to check out our latest addition, the (URL) BIP Blog>. This blog, as most blogs are, will be a collection of random thoughts, musing, links, and other random content. The BIP Blog will be (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.inst, lugnet.announce.biportal, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Announcing BIP Model Inventories

For the last few weeks I have been spending my time working with Richard at (URL) BrikTrak.com> and Dan at (URL) to help develop an exciting new addition to our sites. Today we would like to announce the availability of BI Portal Model Inventories (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.inst, lugnet.announce.biportal, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.general, FTX) !

  Re: LDGLite Linux install question

(...) Hmmm, how about trying the packages actually "blessed" by your distribution. According to this page: (URL) might be possible to build Opengl programs with these two packages. 14 May 2003 RPM mesaglu-devel 5.0 (i586) 1433 kB Patch-RPM (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LDGLite Linux install question

(...) Well, that's discouraging. It's still happening inside the Mesa startup code. Here's a link to what looks like a bug report from over year ago which seems to indicate it might be an out of memory error. But I don't see any evidence of a (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LDGLite Linux install question

(...) Ok, here's the output: (gdb) run Starting program: /usr/local/bin/ldglite Program received signal SIGFPE, Arithmetic exception. 0x0816ce13 in _mesa_test_os_sse_ex...on_support () (gdb) cont Continuing. Program received signal SIGSEGV, (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  New part variant: Slope Brick 45 1 x 2 Double / Inverted Type I  [DAT]

An old mold variant of part 3049 of which I do have at least one copy in the pre ABS-material (Cellulose Acetate, is that the name of the first used material? And for the dutch fellows, how is that material called in dutch?) 0 Slope Brick 45 1 x 2 (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  New part: Train Single Buffer  [DAT]

0 Train Single Buffer 0 Name: x.dat 0 Author: Niels Karsdorp 0 BFC CERTIFY CCW 2 24 -10 0 -28 -10 0 20 2 24 -10 0 20 -10 4 20 2 24 -10 4 20 -10 8 12 2 24 -10 8 12 -10 8 -20 2 24 -10 8 -20 -10 23 -20 2 24 -10 23 -20 -10 23 -28 2 24 -10 23 -28 -10 0 (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: LDGLite Linux install question

(...) Wait a minute! You're not done yet. I poked through the MESA code (common_x86.c) and realized something. The SIGFPE is normally caught by the exception handlers in MESA but in gdb the program stops anyhow. You need to tell gdb to continue to (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Orientation of single train buffers

(...) Hello Niels, The buffer plate (the part that comes in contact with the buffer of another wagon) should pont towards the -Z direction, because this is consistent with existing official part #4022 Train Buffer Beam (see picture): [LDrawPart (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Orientation of single train buffers

(...) That's what I'm just asking the community. Where should I put the buffer or bumper (or how it should be called in English ;-P ) (21 years ago, 17-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Orientation of single train buffers

Hej Niels, I only just began creating parts myself, but here's my thoughts. The origin between the studs sounds oki, that'd make snapping it to the grid much easier. On what side the buffer is, is not that important I think. Perhaps there is some (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Orientation of single train buffers

(...) Just to avoid any misunderstandings: Is the bumper at the front? /Tore (21 years ago, 17-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.trains)

  Re: LDD Introductions

(...) Hi Chuck, The problem with corrupt or missing thumbnails is a known issue on GeForce2GTS and GeForce256 cards, and possibly some others. It will be fixed in the final release but here's a workround in the meantime: Edit C:\Program Files\LEGO (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.lego.direct, FTX)

  Orientation of single train buffers

I am about to create the single train buffers into LDraw. What orientation shall I use, e.g. where to put the buffer: * -X (left) * +X (right) * -Z (front) * +Z (rear) I thought about putting the origin between the two studs. Niels (21 years ago, 17-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.trains)

  Re: LDGLite Linux install question

(...) I installed it per the instructions on the LDraw website, so I guess I built it myself. (...) I'll try that when I get a free moment. I was kinda hopeing that this problem was a problem with my Linux install and not hardware. Oh well... Thanks (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LDGLite Linux install question

(...) More searching reveals some tantalizing hints, but nothing concrete. Setting MESA_NO_SSE=1 is mentioned, but I'm not clear if it's an environment variable, or a compiler option. By the way, did you build MESA yourself, or was it installed by a (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LDGLite Linux install question

(...) Hmmm, a quick google search seems to indicate you're not the first person to encounter this problem. (URL) appears to be a problem with MESA hardware opengl support and the ATI Mobility chipset. I'll have to muck around a bit more with google (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LDGLite Linux install question

(...) I'm running: P3 500 Dell Inspiron 8000 Laptop with 128 MB of memory ATI RAGE Mobility M4 Graphic card SuSe Linux 8.2 Mesa Lib 5.0.1 and here's the output from gdb: (gdb) run Starting program: /usr/local/bin/ldglite Program received signal (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LeoCAD wont save as .dat file.

(...) Just tryed it. Typed .dat after the file name and select the .dat save as type. And it worked. I thought i had to just select save as type as .dat. Thanks (21 years ago, 16-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.leocad)

  LDDesignPad Feature Suggestion

(...) Hey, since ldlist and LDDP are both Delphi apps, wouldn't it be nice if LDDP had support for drag and drop from ldlist? And then, maybe a linux port of ldlist could be included as part of the linux port of LDDP. Would that be cool, or what? (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LeoCAD wont save as .dat file.

(...) That's weird, I just tested and it works correctly for me. Are you typing the .dat extension? Leonardo (21 years ago, 16-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.leocad)

  Re: Feature Suggestion

Anders Isaksson <isaksson.etuna@REMO...tninet.se> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:HGJAwA.1v2D@lugnet.com... (...) the existing search tool from ML-CAD. CU Bernd --- I hope in future there will be an all inclusive program. (21 years ago, 16-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: LDGLite Linux install question

(...) Sorry for the delay. My cable modem no longer gets a strong enough signal and the local cable company isn't to speedy about fixing it. So while I couldn't reply over the weekend, I did manage to build the latest linux sources. I could only do (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Feature Suggestion

(...) working example of the drop/paste part of this can be seen here. (URL) for WM_COPYDATA or WM_DROP or something like that. Don (21 years ago, 16-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: LeoCAD wont save as .dat file.

(...) Strange, I often use that feature, and never had a problem (except with the extension when I forget to replace .lcd with .dat). Do you use it under Windows or Linux ? Philo (21 years ago, 16-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.leocad)

  Re: Problems exporting from LeoCAD to LDraw .dat format

(...) Both lines are equally valid. (...) That's an error in LPub then. (...) Probably because it: 1) is easier to do 2) makes the files easier to read for a human Play well, Jacob (21 years ago, 16-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.leocad)

  Re: Feature Suggestion

(...) (URL) Isaksson, Sweden BlockCAD: (2 URLs) (21 years ago, 15-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: LeoCAD wont save as .dat file.

(...) I know about the drop down and save as. The program won't do it. (21 years ago, 15-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.leocad)

  Re: More Moonbase Components

Hiho, well the parts are looking very good =) . But I can't use them because a file named cube15s1.dat is missing. Where can i get it? Andreas "Xanthra47" <jmantor@nycap.rr.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:3EE97135.308040....rr.com... (...) (URL) (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: Building instructions for reversible, variable speed (barely) pneumatic engine

(...) Beautiful! I will be putting one of these engines on my table! Thanks Kevin. Best regards, Paul (21 years ago, 15-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Feature Suggestion

"Tim Courtney" <tim@zacktron.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:HGDy0x.2137@lugnet.com... <SNIP> (...) to see (...) view. I (...) will (...) useful (...) when (...) on (...) Ok registered in my bug-tracker .... (...) putting (...) Sorry - I didn't (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Feature Suggestion

"Paul Easter" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:HGFCwx.3wo@lugnet.com... <SNIP> (...) would (...) primitves (...) on an (...) a (...) versions (...) may (...) you (...) parts (...) Hi I will think about that and maybe I find something more general and (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

Nice Nice Nice Nice "Kevin L. Clague" <kevin_clague@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:HGHnu5.1B5L@lugnet.com... (...) based (...) with a (...) images (...) Good Goood Gooood Gooooood :) Start building. Not only are the enginge beautiful but the (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Building instructions for reversible, variable speed (barely) pneumatic engine

(...) Jake --- Jake McKee Webmaster - BIP (URL) (21 years ago, 14-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst)

  Building instructions for reversible, variable speed (barely) pneumatic engine

I finally got around to those building instructions for my differential based reversible pneumatic engine. I modified LPub so that I can provide it with a URL base where the images can be found. This makes it handy to put the images on brickshel and (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDD Feedback (Was: LDD Introductions)

(...) I definitely agree. (...) BlockCAD? (...) Ditto. (...) Definite usability problem there. (...) You can edit the file ...\LEGO Digital Designer\database\ui...onment.xml to change the baseplate size. (...) All-in-all, I agree with everything (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.lego.direct)

  The largest virtual LEGO model?

This is (as yet) the largest BlockCAD model I've received, 55615 pieces! It's a church made by Marting Romann: (URL) introducing the BlockBLOG where BlockCAD news will hopefully get published a little more often) -- Anders Isaksson, Sweden BlockCAD: (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jun-03, to lugnet.build, lugnet.cad)

  LDD Feedback (Was: LDD Introductions)

(...) the (...) these (...) More seriously ... Feedback from a computer-literate 43 y-o using a laptop configured primarily for work purposes rather than for gaming or graphics-intensive apps (mobile AMD Athlon XP1800 with 256M RAM, 40G hard drive, (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: LDD Introductions

(...) The ancient legends from our Dreamtime tell of our people travelling in the stomach of the giant white bird Goorgoorgaga to distant shores. Could these stories really be true? Kerry (21 years ago, 14-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: LDD Introductions

"Jake McKee" <sink@countersinkdg.com> wrote in message news:HGEGox.Co2@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) is the (...) discussing (...) I had alread sent a note to that address prior to my post, just thought I would share my results as part of (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: LDGLite Linux install question

(...) Well, when I tryed to run it from the file manager and I got nothing so I got curious and tryed to run it for the shell window. All I get is the message: Segementation Fault --Orion (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LDGLite Linux install question

(...) Well, a segmentation error is when the program tries to access some memory that it doesn't own, so it's usually a bad pointer. How did you run the program? From a shell window? If so, what kind of shell was it? Probably bash, but you never (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LDGLite Linux install question

(...) Maybe I spoke too soon. When I try to run LDGLite in KDE I get a Segmentation Error, whatever that means. Any thoughts? -Orion (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LDGLite Linux install question

(...) It works now, Thanks -Orion (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Minifig Generator Plugin for LDDesignPad Version 1.5

(...) I just recently got a chance to take it for a test spin. Pretty nifty! Preview works fine on this Win2K pc with TNT video card. Here's a few notes. How about a selection for the background color in the preview window? The parts in the preview (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Hold on primitives by pneaster

(...) I assume that this apply also to parts? Or not, because parts (partsize) won't be multiplicated as is with primitives. I created the 9V curve 2867.dat with the 'incorrectly' rounding method witch is pending in the parts tracker for (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDGLite Linux install question

(...) Well, being a noodle head probably has nothing to do with it this time. The problem is that I don't currently have much access to a linux PC that's attached to a monitor, just embedded devices and ssh servers. So I haven't exactly kept the (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Patterns as subparts?

(...) Some patterns are like this already (the fire logo comes to mind immediately). However, finding these patterns can be difficult, as they're generally named after the first part that uses them. Could a file naming convention be setup so that (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Feature Suggestion

(...) I was actually thinking about the parts authors as they develop parts. You would want the directory/folder you are working in to be scanned first for primitves and sub-parts. Occasionally I will work on part in a new directory/folder on an (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Patterns as subparts?

I was thinking that certain patterns that are used often on many diferent pieces could be made into subparts. Something like the clasic space pattern (p90?) could be turned into a subpart and given a name coresponding to the pattern number. (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  LDGLite Linux install question

Maybe it's just becuase I'm a Linux noodle head (I am learning, albiet not as fast as I'd like) but I'm having problems building LDGLite from the latest CVS download. Here's a dump of the makefile output: gcc -g -DUNIX -DUSE_OPENGL -DUSE_L3_PARSER (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Feature Suggestion

Michael Lachmann <michael.lachmann@lm...tware.com> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag: HGDx5L.1uJA@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) updated (...) to (...) ooh i'd like that. it would be usefull to be able to edit the extra path for unofficial parts though. i (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact