 CAD / MLCad / 1700
Re: Feature Suggestion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Sun, 15 Jun 2003 06:30:41 GMT

"Paul Easter" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:HGFCwx.3wo@lugnet.com...

<SNIP>
I was actually thinking about the parts authors as they develop parts. You • would
want the directory/folder you are working in to be scanned first for • primitves
and sub-parts. Occasionally I will work on part in a new directory/folder • on an
existing part, that way I do not overwrite the original file. This can be • a
temporary assignment like opening a folder to work in.

What you suggest is also helpful, I have to move the new (inlined) part • versions
into the models folder for them to be included onto the parts list. which • may
mean another redundant copy of the file.

Anyway of creating a unofficial parts list when can get replaced whenever • you
scan for new parts?

Also on the same item... scan parts...
can you add a msgbox that asks if you want to rebuild/replace the current • parts
list? I have to rename my parts.lst to get a newone to be built.

Paul

Hi

I will think about that and maybe I find something more general and easy
configuration item for paths ...

File/Scan Parts generates a new parts.lst ...

Michael