 CAD / MLCad / 1714
Re: Feature Suggestion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Thu, 26 Jun 2003 23:35:24 GMT

I think you have to place them by hand the first time.
Maybe a submodel is an idea?
Make a second part as a submodel with your selected parts in it at their
relative places to each other and then use this submodel where you want it
in your main model.

Greetings
    Maico Arts

What I have done sometimes with an assembly of parts I use often is "hand"
make the model in MLCAD and save it in the Models folder. When I want to
use it in another model, I select Multipart>Import Model and choose the
pre-made model.

HTH,
--Ryan

http://users.ifriendly.com/fourfarrs1