 CAD / LeoCAD / 94
Re: LeoCAD wont save as .dat file.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.leocad
Date:
Mon, 16 Jun 2003 21:28:15 GMT

In lugnet.cad.leocad, Leonardo Zide wrote:
In lugnet.cad.leocad, Anthony Smentkowski, Jr. wrote:

I know about the drop down and save as. The program won't do it.

  That's weird, I just tested and it works correctly for me. Are you typing the
.dat extension?

Leonardo

Just tryed it. Typed .dat after the file name and select the .dat save as type.
And it worked. I thought i had to just select save as type as .dat.

Thanks