 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 2012
Re: USS Eggster
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 22 Jun 2003 17:37:56 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.models, Jaco van der Molen wrote:
Hi all!

Inspired by other people's creations that used the top of the Duplo Egg as
cockpit, windscreen or canopy I decided to try something myself.

Render:
(http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sjaacko/Rendering/eggster.jpg)
Photo's:
(http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sjaacko/Eggster/dcp_0001.jpg)
Building instructions created with LPub:
http://home.zonnet.nl/jmolen/mocs/eggster

Many greetingz...

Jaco
http://home.zonet.nl/jmolen/

Hehehehe...now, the question is, where did the rest of the eggs go..?  Keep up
the good work ;)