 CAD / 10266
Questions: 12 volt train track parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 24 Jun 2003 17:51:39 GMT

After I announced that I created the straight blue 12 Volt conductor track, I
received an email from Steffen that he has already created the gray 12 Volt
conductor tracks (straight, curved and cross) and to avoid doing doubled work.

Comparing his parts (his parts are on the PT already) with mine raised some
questions about the creation of metal pieces.

I put these questions on my questions page with rendered pictures of both his
and mine parts:
http://home.hetnet.nl/~niels-karsdorp/ldraw/question.htm

Answers can be given in reply to this post, so everybody can read them and
respond when needed.

No offence to Steffen, he did a great job creating his parts.
I just like to get every part as close to the real part as possible.

According to the recent discussion about stretching primitives, accuracy seems
pretty important.

Niels