 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1828
Re: Problems with POV-Ray
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Sat, 21 Jun 2003 21:45:52 GMT

Here's the solution:

Open POV-Ray
Go to Options->Script I/O  Restrictions and change the value to something other
than 'Restrict Read and Write'

--Orion

   Hi Orion !

Thanx. I did. There are no more problems with this I/O restrictions but now
everytime I wanna render with LGEO parts new file appears - colors.inc - and
POV-ray wants render that file and not the selected LEGO model.

Can you help me again Orion ?

Thanks !

Mike

e-mail: ibansky@post.cz