 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 4736
Re: Are any of these parts available as .dat files?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Tue, 24 Jun 2003 16:46:07 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Orion Pobursky wrote:
   In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Joel Hoornbeek wrote:
   Hello, I would like to make instructions for a recent MOC of mine, but I’m not sure if .dat files exist for a few of the pieces that I need. If these are available as either official or unofficial files, would someone be kind enough to point me in the right direction? Thanks.

Joel http://www.peeron.com/pics/inv/custpics/43719.jpg

These ones haven’t been made yet as far as I can tell.

--Orion
Actually this one in on the Parts Tracker too. http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?s=43719

Chris