 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 4739
Re: Are any of these parts available as .dat files?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Wed, 25 Jun 2003 17:10:34 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Chris Dee wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Joel Hoornbeek wrote:
Thanks, Orion.  I guess I'll just get as far as I can, and hope that someome
starts work on those other pieces in the near future.

-Joel

<snip>

I have just posted 44302 to the parts tracker
http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/44302.dat
This was the easiest of the pair of hinges as it can use the existing clh4
primitive. The single finger part (44301) requires a new truncated primitive.

Chris

And now 44301 is on the tracker
http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/44301.dat
with its new primitive