 Instructions / 443
Re: Are any of these parts available as .dat files?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inst
Date:
Wed, 25 Jun 2003 20:25:33 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Jake McKee wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Joel Hoornbeek wrote:

I am in the process of modeling/making insturctions for an MOC that I made of
Crush from Finding Nemo.  It is built entirely with pieces from 4101 Wild
Collection.

Now *that* I can't wait to see!!

Jake

---
Jake McKee
Webmaster - BIP
http://www.bricksonthebrain.com/instructions

I'm planning on listing the instructions on the BIP once they are done!

-Joel