 CAD / Development / 8992
8991  |  8993
Subject:
portable version of mklist?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 24 Jun 2003 18:56:00 GMT

As part of my attempt to add part lookup (finally!) to ldglite
I had to build a portable version of mklist.  I'm not sure what
to do with it, so for now I've put it here.

  http://ldglite.sf.net/mklistp.zip

It builds with gcc on Linux and Windows, and the tweak to the
original source file is small enough that it should still build
with the Borland Turbo C compiler.

Enjoy,

Don