 CAD / Development / 9005
Re: portable version of mklist?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Fri, 27 Jun 2003 14:37:18 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Steve Bliss wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dev, Don Heyse wrote:

A quick check reveals the source I used was from mklist.c v1.2  That's
the one included in the zip file inside ldraw027.exe and complete.exe.
Oddly, I noticed that ldraw027.exe includes the v1.3 executable with
the -i and -o options, but the complete.exe archive overwrites it with
the v1.2 executable, which seems to match the included source files.  So
what happened to the v1.3 source, and why does complete.exe include the
older executable?

I asked Lars to add -i and -o functionality to mklist (so I could index
various directories of part and primitive files).  He sent along the
EXE, but not the source.  When LDraw 0.27 was being finished up, I
included in the 1.3 mklist.exe.

According to my "Sent Items" folder I sent mklist13.zip including
both mklist.c and mklist.exe to you at July 3rd, 2000.

On your request I resent it to you on May 14th, 2002.

And today I'll send it for the third time :-)
/Lars