 CAD / 10227
Re: LDD Introductions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 14 Jun 2003 03:49:16 GMT

¬¬ [Marc Sutton]¬ Marc has joined our group all the way from Australia!

The ancient legends from our Dreamtime tell of our people travelling in the
stomach of the giant white bird Goorgoorgaga to  distant shores. Could these
stories really be true?

Kerry