 CAD / 10219
Re: LDD Introductions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Fri, 13 Jun 2003 02:03:16 GMT

I can’t believe nobody has replied to this yet!

I am excited about this new software. I downloaded it and tried it out.

The only problem I had was the bitmap versions of the parts inventory on the right of the screen did not render properly. At least that is what I think they were. When I clicked on them, they selected parts I could build with, but I couldn’t tell what the menu icons were. They were just random noise.

-Chuck