 CAD / 10238
Re: Orientation of single train buffers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 17 Jun 2003 09:54:09 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Niels Karsdorp wrote:
I am about to create the single train buffers into LDraw.
What orientation shall I use, e.g. where to put the buffer:
* -X (left)
* +X (right)
* -Z (front)
* +Z (rear)
I thought about putting the origin between the two studs.

Niels

Just to avoid any misunderstandings: Is the bumper at the front?
/Tore