 Administrative / General / 716
Re: Proper place to post US S@H Phone Specials
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 4 Jan 1999 21:22:54 GMT

Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote:
  (c) the special discounts in the middle of the book -- like Launch
      Command accessories for $1.50 and the buy 10-get-one-free thing.

Just a quick tangent here since we don't have a .lsahs group yet.  Are
the LC accessories still $1.50 or are you just listing that as an
example?

http://www.lugnet.com/lsahs/
800-835-4386 (S@H USA) / 800-267-5346 ext 222 (S@H Canada)
www.lugnet.com/news/ - Focused discussion groups for LEGO fans worldwide