 Administrative / General / 722
Re: Proper place to post US S@H Phone Specials
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 5 Jan 1999 07:03:36 GMT

"Tom McDonald" <radiotitan@yaspamhoo.com> writes:

[...]
In other words, doesn't "shopping" have a very wide range of
interpretations?  I think we want a word that does have a very wide range --
one which leaves ample room for later expansion into subgroups under the
general premise of "buying and shopping for primarily-brand-new LEGO sets"

Or rather is it, "consumer information and hot tips about "buying and shopping
for primarily-brand-new LEGO sets""? Get my drift? Can we shop from this
group, or can we gain knowledge about (cheaply) acquiring (rare/old) unopened
lego sets from it?  [...]

Oops, yes, thanks -- I meant "_discussions_of_ buying and shopping for
primarily-brand-new LEGO sets."  What you wrote is cool too -- but I'd like
to see it be discussions as well, not just pure information dispersal.

--Todd