 Administrative / General / 712
Re: Proper place to post US S@H Phone Specials
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 4 Jan 1999 15:02:50 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote:

Related question:  Is there a word in the same vein as "specials" that
encompasses all of the following:  (a) S@H phone specials, (b) %-off sales
at retail chains, (c) repeatable [not one-of-kind] FOTW's, and (d) coupon
awareness?

Good-deals?? It's not A word but it is broader, but restrictive enough
(I thought of "deals" but that might be taken as a place to describe
deals gone bad, etc..)

- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.