 Administrative / General / 694
Re: Proper place to post US S@H Phone Specials
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 2 Jan 1999 07:55:23 GMT

Gary Louie <GaryLouie@EarthLink.Net> wrote:
lehman@javanet.com (Todd Lehman) wrote:
TODD:  If we make a new news group, can it be made read only for
everyone except for the administrator and Mike Stanley?  This would keep
the listings clean and allow going back for history.

Hrmmm, interesting.  I like it.

http://www.lugnet.com/lsahs/
800-835-4386 (S@H USA) / 800-267-5346 ext 222 (S@H Canada)
www.lugnet.com/news/ - A great new resource for LEGO fans worldwide