 Administrative / General / 693
Re: My last word on the profanity debate.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 2 Jan 1999 07:52:02 GMT

Beaker <beaker@havoc.gtf.org> wrote:
To the rest of you, if I've drug this out I apologize to you as well.  I
hope you can understand that my position is a philosophical one.  I'm
not encouraging the worst possible behavior, merely objecting to a
blanket ban on a disputed issue.

Just *bleep* make sure it doesn't *bleep* happen again!  You *bleep*
got that, you *bleep* *bleep* *bleep* *bleep*!!

:)

http://www.lugnet.com/lsahs/
800-835-4386 (S@H USA) / 800-267-5346 ext 222 (S@H Canada)
www.lugnet.com/news/ - A great new resource for LEGO fans worldwide