 Administrative / General / 702
Re: My last word on the profanity debate.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 2 Jan 1999 20:17:29 GMT

Beaker wrote in message ...
Chris, if I misunderstood your point and over-reacted I apologize.  I've
let this get somewhat personal, and that's my failing.

That's ok, it was more that you seemed to be reacting to what I didn't say.
But yeah, I think we're not really gaining ground at this point, and
Todd has pretty much said his say, we might as well stop.

I suppose what I hope for now is that no-one feels the need to test
the boundaries.

Moz