 Administrative / General / 672
Re: Proper place to post US S@H Phone Specials
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 31 Dec 1998 02:44:18 GMT

Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote:
So how about--?

  Newsgroups: lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade,lugnet.us,lugnet.announce

Works for me.  I'll have to subscribe to lugnet.us so I can be sure to
remember the name.  :)

there, but things probably won't get that far astray.  I think as long as
it's clear that the S@H specials list is a regular, weekly posting (which is
evident from the date ranges in the subject line) and that it's an
independent informational posting for the benefit of fellow enthusiasts (as
opposed to someone pushing their own stuff in the .announce group), then
nobody is going to get the wrong idea and it'll be a Good Thing overall.

Doing Good Things is what it's all about.  :)

http://www.lugnet.com/lsahs/
800-835-4386 (S@H USA) / 800-267-5346 ext 222 (S@H Canada)
www.lugnet.com/news/ - A great new resource for LEGO fans worldwide