 Administrative / General / 713
Re: 1999 NL sets 4533, 4553, 4556, 4557
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 4 Jan 1999 15:19:13 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote:

I haven't the foggiest idea what your posting has to do with LEGO trains, or
where you see any postings from a John Neal anywhere on this server.

Subsequent to your post, in the chain of references, there is a post by
a John Neal which is identical to a post by Kurt. Both have uswest.net
addresses. Both posts consist of a quote of your post, prepended by the
phrase "lego trains" and nothing else.

- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.