 Administrative / General / 10264
Re: Porthole alternative
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 1 Mar 2002 09:05:41 GMT

We backed it up with a strong retort,
advocating each person here's responsibility towards the community, and also
stated we would act in this way ourselves.  It isn't that big of a deal, really.
If you look at it, people like Larry or myself aren't looking for a fight.  But
we certainly make nice targets, probably cause we're loud.

Are you saying that those who think Larry is wrong (I'm not saying I do) are
not showing a "responsibility towards the community"? Are you saying they
don't care? Are you saying Bram does not care? I've read their posts, it
looks to me like they do care every bit as much as Larry does.

Scott A

=+=
Have you inspected Arthur’s Seat yet?
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=scotta

"A reasonable man adapts himself to suit his environment. An unreasonable
man persists in attempting to adapt his environment to suit himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man." (GBS)
=+=