 Administrative / General / 10265
10264  |  10266
Subject:
New member having trouble paying
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 1 Mar 2002 10:32:28 GMT

Hi,

I often get requests from users who see my email on the Links page.  I have
been unable to help this new Lugnet member.  Attached is his message.  If
someone has suggestions could they email Walter and Cc: me so that I know
for next time.

Cheers,
LINC

Dear Linc,
I 'm sorry to bother you but I have made several attempts to join Lugnet • and
these have all failed because each time I submit my application I am • informed
that the subscription details are not correct.
How should these boxes be filled ? I've tried several variations but none • has
worked. Should a sub from the UK be entered in £ not US$ ?
Once again sorry to bother you.
  You can see some of my models on my site at
www.wdowlen.freeserve.co.uk    It's called warplanes of the world
1914-1945.

Good building Walter
walfrann@wdowlen.freeserve.co.uk

Dear Lincoln,thanks for your email.

I am still having exactly the same problems with attempting to join Lugnet
as before. I fill out my application and it is rejected because the boxes
dealing with  payment are ,allegedly, incorrect
I have tried many different ways of putting in the relevant numbers but
without success !
Sorry to keep on about this   .
Walter