 Administrative / General / 10270
Re: Porthole alternative
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 1 Mar 2002 16:32:08 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Frank Filz writes:

<snip 'cause I had to, not that I wanted to>

Lugnet is at a crossroads right now. If the community decides on a set
of norms which facilitate sharing, it will continue to grow. If people
resist the need to develop norms which facilitate communication, it will
self destruct. I urge you all to consider what you are posting and ask
if it is an attempt to facilitate communication, or is it something
else.

Frank

This is definitly 'big picture'!!

Nicely said and done, Frank!