  *93182 (-100)
  Re: How old are you?

Well, I didn't reply earlier, but I'm just about the average (33). I heard once that the diference between man and boys was the price of the toys. I think it's right. In this case it means the amount of Lego sets :-) I'm still a beginner, but it (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: How advanced can RCX programming be?

(...) IMHO, spirit.ocx doesn't provide OO capability - it does serve as an enabler, though. What it provides is the ability to write a VB program that writes an RCX program. This VB program can be as OO as you want it, but the calls to spirit.ocx (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: MOC: Dragoons, digitally photographed

(...) It was made much easier by the fact that they were paint markers - it was a lot more like drawing than manipulating a brush would be. (...) I want green ponytail hair for Terra. I think you're more likely to get your wish without resorting to (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Micro Scout programming with VLL bar code: HOWTO

  Re: Accessories from other themes...

(...) Whenever I have skeletons running about, they for some reason tend to be wearing the dark grey samurai helmets and samurai armor. It makes them look quite a bit more menacing than just having naked skeletal warriors running about. It's also (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Target clearances - question

When does Target put the Lego on sale and how do you find out? We recently got a Target in our area, so I am not familiar with their practices yet. However, I was lucky enough to find some of the Star Wars sets on sale after reading a posting on (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Palm Trees: old segmented vs. new one piece

I was looking at a small Adventurers Egyptian set#5938 marked down to $5 at local Wal-Marts and I was wondering if the older segmented palm trees are officially discontinued and if therefore all of the new sets come with the new "OnePiecePalmTree." (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.adventurers)

  help with LEdit - can i pan the screen

a question on LEdit. Didn't see the answer in the faq or readme: Is there a way to pan the screen? In other words, after making a particular component to a model i'm working on, can i move the screen left, right, up, or down with a key to start (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: spelling questions ...

(...) Used to be. Now, the Farrier (and I was wrong, it is farrier, not ferrier) is a horse of a different shoe :). I know a Farrier who I doubt is a blacksmith (my wife's old boss). I know blacksmiths (self proclamed) who would be frightened out of (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Marble Miser pics now on my website.

As a result of the 4th Annual Lego Robotics Competition in Toronto Ontario. I built a robot that I call Marble Miser. To view pictures and details. Come on down to my website: www.astolfo.com/lego follow the link to robots. Dave (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: domanda per esperti nqc

"iant" <iant@libero.it> wrote in message news:387A8D3D.D2D392...bero.it... (...) Sei stato chiarissimo. E' lo stesso principio con cui si misurano i ventesimi di millimetro su un calibro...... Mmm, 1 decimo, 4 timers, 1 centesimo di risoluzione.... (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: A village challenge and questions ...

(...) Windmills were probably a lot more common than you may think as there still exists a great deal of them in Europe, especially the low countries, which date back to the middle ages. Many castles and towns would also have them on wall towers so (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Winnies A Pooh

Rachel Kingston <Kingston@spirit.com.au> wrote in article (...) Sherriff Jake (...) themes >Otherwise I for one will be considering that Duplo is dead, and will continue my >quest for all those elusive older sets, and ignore the new." K.G.Barlow (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: A village challenge and questions ...

(...) OK, I was in a hurry and didn't spell check... I meant farrier, as in the person who shoes horses, actually considered a different occupation from the black smith who makes the shows. I also meant Cobbler, as in the person who cures leather (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Wow

(...) Cool! Sounds like a great way to learn ____ (whatever that is you learned ;) (...) Wow, you've been to more places than I have, and I've lived there almost all my life :-) But I won't grudge you on that ;-) (...) has (...) a (...) year. :-( (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.il, lugnet.people)

  Re: Wow

Warning: this message is not recommended for the mentally-deprived... It is also not recommended for people with low rates of sense of humor... (...) Well, I did answer myself, so I guess I still fit in the catagory... :-) (...) "Dad, Shelley is (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.il, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Sentimental Journey (Was Re: What all has TLC done?)

(...) I like Exploriens too. The figs are OK, and I have a bunch. I especially I like their helmets. (But I really like the Hydronauts blue-chrome helmets, and I only have one :( (...) They come with tons of little widgets and other cool pieces, (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Mindstorms RIS 1.5 find

The sale seemed to be over in my local Target (Danvers, MA). I rushed over there last night, and found three RIS on the shelf. Two were new, but one had been opened and had the remnants of a red clearance sticker on it. All were priced and scanning (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: FS mint in box Message Intercept Base 6987

(...) What exactly are you asking for them? Joel (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: How advanced can RCX programming be?

(...) With the light gizmo from extreme creatures and some ingenuity you might be able to get more mileage out of your light sensor. Although I personally have found it adequate for the task everyone seems to use it for: detecting the presense or (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Anyone in the US find the Destroyer Droid yet?

The Targets in the Dayton OHIO area had quite a few in stock over the weekend. ...FYI Kyle (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: domanda per esperti nqc

(...) Forse con un piccolo trucchetto e' possibile fare di meglio. Basta usare tutti e quattro i timer e sfasarli di 3 centesimi di secondo l'uno dall'altro. Questo si puo' fare usando la funzione Wait() che, stando al manuale, dovrebbe avere una (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Any suggestions on a homepage?

Hi everyone! I've been thinking about setting up a homepage. It's about time, computers are taking over the world :-) and my (humble) lego creations are waiting to be seen in public. Even though I get along better than OK with computers, I've never (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Monorail: 6399 @$150 (Most Going 2)

OK, Most lots are now going 2, at bargain prices. This is starting to make ebay look like a good place to sell:( These sets will be sold tomorrow if no further bids come in. Here's a 6399, original box and instructions at only $150, and a sealed (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Sentimental Journey (Was Re: What all has TLC done?)

(...) I love trans fluro ornage and with there were more big parts in it. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)

  New 2000 Sets Sucks

Finally, 2000 sets is now here in Hawaii at TRU. I am totally disapointed. I really hate those Juniorized version of Lego set. I was really anxious to buy set 6600 Highway Construction but when i saw it, i was totally devasted. I hate those (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: EP1 DVD and VHS release news

Basicly it is simple. To make a dvd there is a lot of work to be done, especially to add the extra bits that dvd disks have got to have. Would you rarther he make a dvd of ep1 or work on ep2? -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  RE: More servo stuff

I had the same problem. The servo would run fine if the program was not doing anything else. But if I was updating the pwm to the motor ports then the servo would jitter. I figured it was because the extra overhead was screwing up the timing on the (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: yellow antenna

The shorter one. However, Scott Sanburn has offered me one already! Thanks for reading, though. (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: OO programing in RCX

What I mean is to think the RCX in OO. For example, I can add a sensor object in my programming code when I plug a sensor into my RCX. I can make the sensor object to interface with the RCX object in the OO manner. Is that possible? I learned some (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: GPS for RCX

(...) It seems they have differential GPS in lots of places now, like near airports and sea-ports. For indoor use you would need differential GPS. But for people who had that, it would make these robots really powerful. And for a guy like me who (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Anyone in the US find the Destroyer Droid yet?

The Target in Robinson Township/North Fayette (western suburbs of Pittsburgh) have the Destroyer Droid set as well, though judging by the activity in the local.us.pa.pit group this is only good for me. :-) Toki (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Unofficial Part : Unitron torso

Cool. And it is also the space police 1 torso, I believe. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Is this as evil as I think it is?

(...) None other than it might be helpful to TLC I suppose, I'm guessing that as a fan-base we are more likely to find potential trademark, copyright infringements etc quicker than TLC would. Something like "Please email any fairplay enquires to (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Medieval occupations (was Re: spelling questions ...)

(...) There you go - the connection I wasn't making. The difference between producing the thing made of iron and actually putting it to use - shoeing the horse, and all the doo-dads you'd need for the horse, sounds like. Never thought of it that (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  FS/FT: Misc. System/Technic/Mindstorms

Greetings fellow LEGO enthusiasts! I've got the following sets for sale or trade. All are MISB except for 9735 which is MIB. I'd prefer to SELL each of these sets, but I will consider TRADEs based on MSRP (Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price) for (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: spelling questions ...

(...) Yes. Farrier is an alteration of a Middle English and French word that meant blacksmith. Can't really imagine a smith making a living solely on horse shoes, but then again, in a large city that might support multiple smiths, maybe it could (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Scott Sanburn's Numerous MISB Sets on E-Bay

To All, I have posted several sets MISB on E-Bay to support my ever growing collection: Take a look! Sets #1252,1253,1254,1255,1256 - Complete Collection of Shell Sets: (URL) - Jet Airliner: (URL) - Mail Carrier: (URL) - Shuttle Transcon 2: (URL) (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Mee 2 :-)

It seems like everyone is finding good deals! I hope to see some great MOC's in the next few meetings :-) At Kaybee Pleasanton I found a 6441 Divers set for $29.99 opened but complete. Nothing else there though worth mentioning as the Lego section (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: domanda per esperti nqc

Ci vorrebbe questo........ (URL) member page: (URL) member of ItLUG: (URL) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Space stations?

(...) Sounds cool! When will pics be available? Z (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: How advanced can RCX programming be?

(...) Unfortunately, it really is. The most egregious examples are of course the light sensors, which a) are only vaguely linear b) don't have any resolution at the high and low end and c) (worst) when measuring a constant light source, will vary by (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Accessories from other themes...

(...) I can't really think of a western equivalent of the japanese helmet, but I wouldn't let that stop me if I liked it. It's purpose is the same as the western helmet: save one's brains from a metal weapon. (...) nobleman's (...) Too obviously (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: free-for-all in space

(...) subtheme[maybe (...) Nah, history has shown that things are never that simple [i.e., in that case, I think that Blacktron would instead nuke those goody-goody SP [thank their superior Imperial Navy], although with major losses. So, Blacktron (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: yellow antenna

(...) The long whip-like one, or the short fatter one? --Bram Bram Lambrecht / o o \ BramL@juno.com ---...---oooo-----(_...o---...--- WWW: (URL) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  I2C protocol for legOS?

Hi all, Musing over the lack of expandability of an RCX, I thought that it may be possible to use a 2-wire I2C serial protocol with sensors and motors. Each sensor would have a small microcontroller (probably a PIC) and a small battery cell. Motors (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Accessories from other themes...

I personally have an army of forest elves and I don't use the regular castle swords for them. I use the pirate's cutlasses, just because they look better in the hands of an elf than in the hands of a charging armored knight. I'm also using the (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Pythagorean Triads and Almost-Triads

(...) Whenever you know someone's name, but not their URL, check (URL) know Eric is there. (...) Not necessarily--especially if you use different hinges on either end. (...) Not all integer stacks of plates are integer stud widths tall. It's the (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.build)

  Re: Artwork

(...) In case someone hasn't noticed, ther _is_ a tiny little figure strolling along in the middle of the piece. Glad you like it! The composition was inspired by a photo in National Geographic...but that was all snow-covered (Alaska maybe) (...) (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.people, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: LDraw-Mode vs. BezGen... problems?

(...) Sound's useful for lots of different types of hoses! Is there any chance that you could make a little program that doesn't require Emacs? --Bram Bram Lambrecht / o o \ BramL@juno.com ---...---oooo-----(_...o---...--- WWW: (URL) (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: 4563

That's 6668, Recycle Truck - (URL) luck finding any, though. It was also available in some small set somewhere, as I have one at home from a bulk lot from Ebay (I'm keeping it, need it for spares for my 6668s). (...) | Please do not associate my (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: FOTM! 4558 e 5581

"Mario Ferrari" <mario.ferrari@edis.it> wrote in message news:Fo58ss.JHw@lugnet.com... (...) Prezzo? -- Cheers Carlo. LUGNET member page: (URL) member of ItLUG: (URL) (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: What's a fair price for 4532/4537/4539s?

Argh, I should have been clearer on this, I've confused several people... (...) The S on the 4536 meant 2 4536s - as in: NOTE - I will trade 2 of the 4537s for 2 4536s, and I'll trade anything above towards a complete 4558 (dreaming). Sorry. (...) (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: domanda per esperti nqc

(...) Dato che io pensavo di metterci MENO di dieci secondi in tutto, per battermi di 10 secondi dovrai entrare nel campo di applicazione della Relatività Speciale :-) Mario (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Shell 1999 promo kits up at Ebay

I still have a set of Shell 1999 promo boxes for auction on Ebay, currently at $70 , This is a 1252, 1253, 1254, 1255 and 1256 together! They're all still in closed boxes, bags sealed and all... Auction ends 12/1 at 9AM. Shipping is $15 to United (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Medieval occupations (was Re: spelling questions ...)

(...) Nope. A farrier is different. A smith will quite happily make horseshoes, but will tell you where to go if you ask him to put them on your horse. ;) (Unless, of course, he's also a farrier) A farrier would shoe horses, as well as repair (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: I got my membership package

(...) Just got mine today too. Thanks Todd! Nice work :) -Tim (URL) timcourtne ICQ: 23951114 (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.people)

  FOTM! 4558 e 5581

Stasera ore 19 in un negozio di Formigine (MO) incontrato per caso ho trovato: - 5581 Magic Flash (Model Team, 1993) - 4558 Metroliner (Trains, 1992) - 8891 Design idea book (Technic, 1991) :-))) Per la prima volta ho anche visto in un negozio (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Space stations?

(...) Sort of. My City is in a futuristic setting (2479). I plan to improve it. Add a landing pad. I have a digi cam so you can ask me to take a pic when it is ready. ;-) Dan (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: directly from NY ....

(...) Perchè mi guardano male quando chiedo "betterie ricaricabili Sanyo"? Manco le avessi chieste in una merceria !!! ero in un "fornitissimo" negozio di elettronica :-(( Per caso, riusciresti a sapere dove le vendono a Roma? -- LEg GOdt :-) (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: directly from NY ....

Giulio Ferrari <giuliof@iol.it> wrote in message 387903BB.28B14865@iol.it... (...) Mi hai letto nel pensiero!!! Ormai il progetto è quasi utlimato, vi farò sapere gli sviluppi e una volta realizzato lo mettiamo in mostra insieme al motore del (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: It's Time AFOL Take Action!

Okay. First I do agree with a little bit of what you said, no bulk sales. I beleive the Lego company was started by basic bricks. I think Town Jr. is sorry. Here are somethings to note: Lego is basically family owned. Town Jr. is aimed toward the 8 (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.space, lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Space stations?

(...) Maybe, it has been so long. I think they had those 45D 1x4x5 white angled windows, perhaps. Ugh, bad memory! (...) I would like to see them, maybe I can stir up the old memory banks! Scott S. (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: GPS for RCX

(...) Without differential GPS the accuracy is low enough (usually no better than +/- ~100 feet, sometimes far worse than that) that it would be almost useless for a robot that wasn't in sight at all times anyway. I wouldn't want an autonomous boat (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: How advanced can RCX programming be?

(...) You just have to know how to use what it comes with. It's really not that hard! (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Accessories from other themes...

I've been inspired, recently, by many original creations to experiment with mixing parts from other themes to create unique characters and/or armies. I'm hoping to get some feedback about the appropriateness (is that a word?!) of using the following (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: NELUG Meeting: 1-10-2000

(...) 10th, (...) If you see this... We tend to hang around for a while, and I can only imagine that the presence of a bar will make the meeting last even longer. :D eric (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

  Re: How advanced can RCX programming be?

From: "Luis Villa" <liv@duke.edu> (...) This is 100% true. When I first bought my RCX I bought two of them figuring that I'd use them in a master/slave configuration to do useful stuff with more then three sensors. I haven't had much time in my life (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Space stations?

(...) That spacestation (and the accompanying show) went through here many moons ago, and one of the few pieces of Lego nostalgia I have is the guide booklet from the tour. IIRC, the theme of the show was inventions, and so forth. Would people be (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: How advanced can RCX programming be?

(...) I hate to see this about a toy I've had so much fun with, but it isn't likely that (esp. once you upgrade to pbForth or legOS) you'll feel limited by software, even with the 32K limitation. The big limitation is hardware. The sensors (esp. (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: GPS for RCX

(...) Presuming, of course, that you are referring to "standard" GPS (i.e. crippled by "selective availability") then I'm not sure what good it is going to do for your robot. Typical errors of approx. 100 yards are rather difficult to deal with. Zoz (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Gats in St. Louis

Levering A. Reynolds wrote in message ... (...) (no (...) I haven't built anything in 8 wide yet, but that doesn't matter, since I want to build new stuff for this project anyway. You guys can decide about the scaling, just let me know. Maybe we (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.us.mo)

  Re: 2 Motors -> 1 axle

here[Unable to display image] (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: ArcheoLEGO

(...) Per quanto mi riguarda, ben volentieri mi offro come eventuale mediatore nelle transazioni Lego. In effetti ho già una lista abbastanza aggiornata, e in continua evoluzione, con le quotazioni dei pricipali pezzi (circa 200) che si vendono e (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: domanda per esperti nqc

(...) La domanda non e` banale, anzi. Credo che dovremo accontentarci di decimi di secondo. Il manuale dice: "The RCX contains four timers which measure time in increments of a tenth of a second (100ms). To read the value of a timer, use the (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Bad News about S@H

Supposedly in the latest S@H Catalog there are Limited Quantities on all accessories. If you want to buy them hurry. I just ordered some ;-) (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: HELP!

NQC can be found at: (URL) (this has the RCX Command center as well--highly recommended for Windows machines) and (URL) Dave Baum's NQC site. --Doug Wilcox (URL) Digital Document Services 403 VFW Drive Rockland, MA 02370 781-871-6162 fax (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  GPS for RCX

The standard RCX firmware with its serial protocol could not talk to a GPS, but LegOS could. With LegOS and a GPS we could make robots that could tell where they were. This would be way cool. I want a solar powered toy robot boat with GPS that can (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: B-Wing Review

(...) I stand corrected! Another item of note is that the red B-Wing flight-suit torso is the exact same design as the traditional orange flightsuit, while the green A-Wing flight suit is a new design. (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.reviews)

  Re: free-for-all in space

(...) Really Depends. Is Blacktron Allied? Who is attacking? Who is defending? Where are the battles? Well, I think nobody would win. First Spyrius would fire off its little missile, followed by Ice Planet's arsenal. Spyrius's sauser scouts would (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)

  HELP!

I can't find nqc anywhere! Can someone help me? (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  GPS for RCX

The standard RCX firmware with its serial protocol could not talk to a GPS, but LegOS could. With LegOS and a GPS we could make robots that could tell where they were. This would be way cool. I want a solar powered toy robot boat with GPS that can (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Castle parts please

Dear Lego: Stop the madness and make a castle accessory pack with the new castle people: the new brown moustache soldier with helmet, the queen mini with her black hat, the new warrior princess, and maybe some extra stuff like the new ballista (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Post-Christmas Sales Huh?

(...) Yes, here in the ACT we have them (well, one!) I know that they have them in QLD, not sure about anywhere else. Toy Kingdom have this unique service, where every Friday they all fax or email around to every store Australia wide, any customer (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  ***RCX tell scout***

Hi I hear that I can use the RCX to command the scout? How do I write some code to do that sort of thing. Can it be done with the software that comes with the Rcx rather than say NQC? Thanks! -Mike (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  yellow antenna

In my recent move, I lost one of the yellow antennas from the Naboo Starfighter set. It is driving me nuts because I don't have a replacement for it. Does anyone know of a cheap set that has this part? It looks like I missed the big blowout at (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Active time of day in .space?

(...) Check the lugnet usage statistics from the main webpage. It may be there. LFB (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)

  spelling questions ...

~My~ Webster's didn't have either, and neither did M-W.com, which is why I asked what the words meant. James Brown had the best guesses, I think - they were the same as my guesses, misspelled words of similar meanings. I had guessed cobbler from (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Selling Target Clearance Items (Was: Re: Target Sales)

(...) This is more likely with Playmobil than with LEGO, IMHO. What I do is buy a lot of a set at 75% off, and then I part out 1/4 of them into lots that I offer on auctions. The 1/4 I sell finances the 3/4 I keep, and I put some serious labor into (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Lego Worldshop

(...) Io sarei interessato a comprare qualche sensore. Te lo dico gia da ora, poi ci mettiamo daccordo con calma. (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Julmust (Var: FYND!!!)

(...) Hehe, jag skulle nog skrivit min dotters namn & ålder. (...) Nä just det :o) /Tore (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.se)

  Re: Lego Spares

(...) (URL) that the first message started discussions lasting weeks which took up nearly as many numbers as dear-lego had seen in the years before that.. Jasper (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: More servo stuff

(...) I did this but it didn't help. *sigh* Thanks for the tip! (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: vraagje

(...) I wish.. Ik heb het idee dat ze inmiddels echt allemaal weg zijn. Ik wil er ook nog wel een. (dus als je er meer kan krijgen, zeker voor een zacht prijsje..) Jasper (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.nl)

  Re: GP2D12 & Expansion Board

You can cut the trace going to the pullup resistor corresponding to analog(0) on the main board and then all of the expansion board analog inputs will be floating. Analog(0) is multiplexed to provide all of the analog inputs on the expansion board. (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Unofficial Part : Minifig Cape  [DAT]

I finally got around to doing the the minifig cape - please LMKWYT. Chris 0 Minifig Cape 0 Name: 4524.dat 0 Author: Chris Dee (chris_w_dee@hotmail.com) 0 Unofficial Element 1 16 0 0 0 6 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 6 4-4edge.dat 1 16 0 0 0 6 0 0 0 2 0 0 0 6 (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: DixieLUG - 22 Jan 00 - Macon (Craig's house?)

(...) hi, franklin! yes! i guess i could just post directions here... but i would appreciate e-mail from everyone who'll be attending so i can get a headcount and have my own mailing list. later ~ craig~ (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ga)

  Re: 2000 Sets out in Winston-Salem, NC Target

James Beerman wrote in message ... (...) they (...) Yes. Of course who knows what Christmas did to the stock (haven't been in that Target since Christmas). Frank (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.loc.us.nc.win, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: More servo stuff

Try placing a capacitor across +5V and ground. Get something in the range of 0.1 - 0.47 microfarads and just plug it into the headers on the HB. This solved my problems. -Scott Harris (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Target Sales

Has anyone noticed whether all the 75% off stuff from target is starting to show up on Ebay yet. I figure a lot of the people who buy at these sales are not going to use the toys, or even give them to someone who will, but are trying to scalp them. (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Skipped 17 messages in groups lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.test (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact