 Robotics / RCX / 379
Re: OO programing in RCX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Tue, 11 Jan 2000 01:29:44 GMT

What I mean is to think the RCX in OO. For example, I can add a sensor
object in my programming code when I plug a sensor into my RCX. I can make
the sensor object to interface with the RCX object in the OO manner. Is that
possible?
I learned some control algorithm is object oriented. But I have no idea to
apply it to RCX. Any comments?

fun,
Eric
----- Original Message -----
From: Matthew Miller <mattdm@mattdm.org>
To: <lugnet.robotics.rcx@lugnet.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 11, 2000 12:43 AM
Subject: Re: OO programing in RCX

David Leeper <david.leeper@destiny.com> wrote:
There always Visual Basic. I'm currently building a few ActiveX controls • which
sit on top of Spirit. So far its working nicely and is a big improvement • over
the non-class method of VB coding I used in my original prototype.

I'm curious -- are you making it so you can think about your RCX program • in
OO terms, or just the VB program that sends opcodes?

--
Matthew Miller                      ---> • mattdm@mattdm.org
Quotes 'R' Us                       ---> • http://quotes-r-us.org/