 Trains / 3538
Re: 4563
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 10 Jan 2000 23:58:14 GMT

That's 6668, Recycle Truck - http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6668

Good luck finding any, though.

It was also available in some small set somewhere, as I have one at home from a bulk
lot from Ebay (I'm keeping it, need it for spares for my 6668s).

Scott-A wrote:

One part that you MUST check for in a used set is the hook for the container...
This is made from a different plastic and it breaks and there is only one other
set I know that has it, the middle (chronologically speaking) dacta community
vehicles set. (The part I mean is it is in substep three on this page:
http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/4000/4564/4564-05.html)

I think this part makes an appearance in 6353 (Coastal Cutter -1991) also. See it
at Brickset:

http://nt1.pncl.co.uk/huw/search.asp?set=6353

The above picture shows the hook to the rear of the larger boat.

Scott A
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Bridge/8522/LEGO.htm