 Marketplace / Shopping / 2079
2078  |  2080
Subject:
Target Sales
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 10 Jan 2000 21:28:59 GMT

Has anyone noticed whether all the 75% off stuff from target is starting
to show up on Ebay yet.  I figure a lot of the people who buy at these
sales are not going to use the toys, or even give them to someone who
will, but are trying to scalp them.  I have a feeling these clearence
sales are going to start being cleaned out, not by collectors or users
of the toys, but people trying to make a quick buck.

I have noticed virtually every Playmobil set I found on clearence at
Target now has several copies for sale on Ebay.  I haven't been able to
tell with the Lego though.  It really pisses me off that I couldn't find
more on clearence when at least I would actually use it.

Timbo