 People / 409
Re: I got my membership package
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Mon, 10 Jan 2000 23:54:09 GMT

In lugnet.people "Mark Lindsey" <markwars@fcmail.com> wrote:

I just wanted to say thanks Todd.  I contributed in my small way to show my
appreciation for all your hard work, and what do you do?  You went and topped
yourself once again!  That package was the nicest surprise I've had in
awhile.  Thanks for your time and effort.  You are truly a nice and
industrious individual.

Just got mine today too.  Thanks Todd!  Nice work :)

-Tim

http://www.zacktron.com
http://www.ldraw.org
AIM:   timcourtne