 Marketplace / Auctions / 3875
3874  |  3876
Subject:
Shell 1999 promo kits up at Ebay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Mon, 10 Jan 2000 23:51:59 GMT

I still have a set of Shell 1999 promo boxes for auction on Ebay, currently
at $70 ,
This is a 1252, 1253, 1254, 1255 and 1256 together! They're all still in
closed boxes, bags sealed and all... Auction ends 12/1 at 9AM. Shipping is
$15 to United States, other countries please contact me.

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=231342591

Have fun, they're the only set I plan to auction...
--
Jan-Albert "Anvil" van Ree   | http://www.nl.3dgamers.com
3D Sims Archive maintainer   | http://www.3dgamers.com