 Local / Israel / 15
Re: Wow
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.il, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 11 Jan 2000 02:39:16 GMT

Warning: this message is not recommended for the mentally-deprived...
It is also not recommended for people with low rates of sense of humor...

In lugnet.loc.il, Jeff Stembel writes:
In lugnet.general, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.loc.il, Shiri Dori writes:
Wow.
Am I the only lego fan from Israel?

Talking to myself again...
I guess my psychologist was right - I am crazy  ;-)

Actually, talking to oneself is perfectly sane.  *Answering* oneself is the
sign of insanity.

Well, I did answer myself, so I guess I still fit in the catagory... :-)

Oh, and if you start fighting with yourself over who gets to
build with the bricks, immediately call for those guys with that comfy white
jacket...  ;)

"Dad, Shelley is pulling my hair. Dad, Shelley took my queen Leonara minifig.
Dad! Shelley took apart my 5571 truck! Of COURSE you can't see Shelley. She's
inside me!"

"Mommy? Mommy, who are these people? Mommy, where are they taking me? Mommy,
can I take my Lego with me?..." ;)

Shiri (crazy and proud of it :-) Dori

Jeff (Nuttier than thou)

Shiri or Shelley (My best friend, who just happens to be inside me ;)