  *561230 (-100)
  Re: Nomine/auto-candidature LEGO ambassador

Ciao Anche io appoggio Marco!!!...!!! Ho anche la maglietta con la foto...... GAetano "antonella" <acarabel@tin.it> ha scritto nel messaggio news:K0Io33.5GI@lugnet.com... (...) (16 years ago, 9-May-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Test nuovo forum di ItLUG

ciao Elogio senza dubbio il lavoro svolto e l'impegno di tutti voi "in prima linea" sul nuovo forum, ma o più volte provato a leggere le discussioni e a curiosare qua e la... Personalmente lo trovo dispersivo e il fatto di dover caricare sempre una (...) (16 years ago, 9-May-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Two new sculptures

(Sorry for the double post, I forgot to cross-post this to lugnet.announce.moc) In lugnet.build.sculpture, Sean Kenney wrote: Hi everybody! As many of you know, I do a lot of commissioned LEGO sculptures... and as a result it's rare nowadays that I (...) (16 years ago, 9-May-08, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.sculpture, FTX) !

  Re: Variation of old pneumatic pump from the 80s

The long handle pump is mentionned here: (URL) (16 years ago, 9-May-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: An MOC for the nostalgic

(...) If you've not already seen them you really must check out Pete Reid's updated CS models ((URL) incredible. Tim (16 years ago, 9-May-08, to lugnet.space)

  Re: An MOC for the nostalgic

(...) I thought there were more nostalgic spacers around than that. I know I'm certainly one. Nice model. Allister (16 years ago, 9-May-08, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Two new sculptures

Hi everybody! As many of you know, I do a lot of commissioned LEGO sculptures... and as a result it's rare nowadays that I can find the time to make creations of my own! I'm happy to say I made a bit of time for myself recently and made these two (...) (16 years ago, 9-May-08, to lugnet.build.sculpture, FTX)

  Re: Test nuovo forum di ItLUG

(...) Ciao a tutti, volevo aggiungere alcuni dettagli sulle principali caratteristiche del nuovo forum: - L'accesso si effettua tramite username e password. - La pubblicazione dei messaggi è immediata (niente mail di conferma). - è possibile (...) (16 years ago, 9-May-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: An MOC for the nostalgic

(...) It's cool to see Classic Space with newer parts. If/when LEGO brings it back, it hopefully will look something like that. (16 years ago, 9-May-08, to lugnet.space)

  Re: An MOC for the nostalgic

(...) Less than three, CH Tim. Absolute voolness Spotlighted! Cheers Richie Dulin (16 years ago, 9-May-08, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Test nuovo forum di ItLUG

Luca Giannitti ha scritto: (...) Immagino che ci sarà un periodo dove si continuerà ad utilizzare due forum, magari solo per abitudine. Direi che potremmo in tempi brevi, magari entro Ballabio, chiedere il sotto.forum "market", visto che anche (...) (16 years ago, 9-May-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Variation of old pneumatic pump from the 80s

Hi, yesterday I came a cross a strange pump from set 8680 ((URL)). This is the pump I found: (URL) What's different from usual? The piston (I'll call "piston" the black part and "cylinder" the yellow/red part) is longer, as it comes from a long (...) (16 years ago, 9-May-08, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Test nuovo forum di ItLUG

L'immane lavoro di costruzione del nuovo forum di ItLUG, realizzato da Davide "Testaciatta" Quattrocchi, è giunto al termine. L'aspetto estetico ed i dettagli possono ancora essere migliorati, ma il motore che muove tutto è pronto. Questo è (...) (16 years ago, 9-May-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  An MOC for the nostalgic

(URL) Hi all, Figured there were enough nostalgic spacers around LUGNET to make posting this worthwhile. Tim (16 years ago, 9-May-08, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, FTX) !!

  Re: Australian Ambassadors - nominations/voting

(...) Out of interest who are the 'right people'? (...) If you read the words carefully you'd notice that this isn't a formal nomination. (...) I have a suspicion the other sites think it's all rather amusing if they think anything of it at all. I (...) (16 years ago, 9-May-08, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Australian Ambassadors - nominations/voting

--snip-- (...) --snip-- (...) The 'up to 3 people' part of the rules is why I started this thread. I hoped to insure that there would be three candidates who could act on Australia-specific issues were they selected. Tim (16 years ago, 9-May-08, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: BLTG on the screen

(...) Do you even understand how youtube works? My only intent was to crosspost to lugnet.trains, which you always seem to neglect doing. Don't you think that they'd be interested in the goings on of your train group? (...) Whining snipped (...) (...) (16 years ago, 9-May-08, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Australian Ambassadors - nominations/voting

(...) It was a joke, Peter. Are you familiar with the concept at all? (...) No surpsrises there, you sad little man. (...) DGAF. (16 years ago, 9-May-08, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Australian Ambassadors - nominations/voting

(...) Good Buddy Kerry has allready informed all the right people that she does not want to be nominated and if you read the rules again you should have asked her first before you published your big words!! As for "Mirth" I have said another phrase (...) (16 years ago, 9-May-08, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: BLTG on the screen

(...) Allister It is not "fame at last" Our recognition has been in numerous forms by numerous people and organizations over the past 8 years. It was just unusual for someone to film us and put it on U Tube without letting us know. About 5 years ago (...) (16 years ago, 9-May-08, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: BLTG on the screen

(...) Fame at last! (x-posted to trains) (16 years ago, 9-May-08, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Australian Ambassadors - nominations/voting

(...) Aw, go and spoil the joke, why don't you. The frenzy of 'nominations' has been a source of much mirth. I nominate Kerry. Al (16 years ago, 9-May-08, to lugnet.loc.au)

  ItLUG LEGO fest di Ballabio 2008: aggiornamenti importanti

- Partecipazione LEGO Italia E' con immenso piacere che anche quest'anno LEGO Italia ci fornirà diverso materiale per Ballabio. - punto giochi Creator/Duplo al secondo piano - alcune costruzioni per l'ingresso e la palestra - alcune sculture per (...) (16 years ago, 8-May-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Museo del Giocattolo: articolo su Gazzetta Antiquariato

Al seguente link: (URL) l'articolo sul Museo di Zagarolo e sulla nostra esposizione "LEGami" apparso sull'ultimo numero de "La Gazzetta dell'Antiquariato". Ciao Marco (16 years ago, 8-May-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  One for all (maybe)

I have now ready a new tool to give the very good commandline tools a gui. You can find the tool at: (URL) hope you like it. Please come back with your experience, so it can become better. cu mikeheide (16 years ago, 8-May-08, to lugnet.cad.dev) !

  Re: Cloth ldraw

(...) The minifig cape has also been done up in a draped position. (...) Take a peek at this if you want an idea what's involved in doing sails. (URL) has a nifty interactive simulation, and links to some articles on the math and physics involved. (...) (16 years ago, 8-May-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: The Adventure Begins: BrickCon 2008 Registration is Open!

Registration #32! BTW thanks for adding the feature that allows me to register myself and a family member in one transaction. That really helps me keep it straight. Now I just have to wait to pre-order T-shirts and the Con model! (16 years ago, 8-May-08, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon)

  Re: Daves first camera

(...) And the even better news for Chris (since he's so interested in my old digital camera) On eBay right now you can buy 10 of them in one fell swoop! (URL) think I may have to place a bid--for a buck! Dave K (16 years ago, 8-May-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Daves first camera

(...) Close-- (4 URLs) Just a tad smaller and 20 years newer... Though it did take lots of batteries to run Dave K (16 years ago, 8-May-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)

  Re: Cloth ldraw

(...) Hello! I am a Bricksmith fan too. (...) The only cloth or canvas LDraw part I know of is discussed here: (URL) a wagon cover rather than a sail, however. I suspect a challenge with creating cloth parts is deciding how to shape them since (...) (16 years ago, 8-May-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Daves first camera

Dave, i cant recall, was this the camera you used to take all your pics with? (URL) (16 years ago, 8-May-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Australian Ambassadors - nominations/voting

(...) I assume you meant this as a rhetorical question... (16 years ago, 8-May-08, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: OT: More Bacon

(...) IT was only a matter of time: (URL) (16 years ago, 8-May-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: LDraw LEGO Ambassadors: Call for nominations

I'd like to nominate Willy Tschager. Marco (16 years ago, 8-May-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Nomine LEGO Ambassador per l'anno 2008/2009

(...) Allora io dico la mia: Marco Chiappa. ciao SteP (16 years ago, 8-May-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: LDraw LEGO Ambassadors: Call for nominations

(...) Many thx Tim for the nomination, I accept. w. (16 years ago, 8-May-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: New Ldraw parts authors tool: Projector

(...) Philo! Awesome tool, can hardly wait to check it out. I've been waiting for a long, long time for such a prog. w. (16 years ago, 8-May-08, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.vikings, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Australian Ambassadors - nominations/voting

Jeez Louise! Can you guys all learn to, like, read?! The rules are these: What should a nomination have in it? a.. Name and age of the nominee. b.. Where is the nominee from? c.. Which Group does this nominee represent? d.. Does this person consent (...) (16 years ago, 8-May-08, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: New Ldraw parts authors tool: Projector

(...) For unproject MLCad does the job. Symply select everything and set the appropriate matrix row at 0. This is perfect for triangle, quads... If you have primitives you have to later automatically fix the "all zero matrix row" using LDDP. The (...) (16 years ago, 8-May-08, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.vikings, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: The Brick Testament - The Temple of Yahweh

(...) Brendan, Any chance of a picture on brickshelf deconstructing how you made the pillar capitals (ie; what's the skelton underneath all the 1x1 tiles w/top clip? (that's some seeeeriously clever engineering!) (URL) Is Solomon your first featured (...) (16 years ago, 8-May-08, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

  Cloth ldraw

Hello, specially to mac users I finally got an Imac24" intel and I love it allredy made a new wallpaper 1900 x 1200 and I love bricksmith I have a question is there any ldraw cloth made specially boat sails? please update ldraw (16 years ago, 8-May-08, to lugnet.cad)

  BLTG on the screen

Hey all Have a look at this BLTG on U Tube from last year Well done the QLD "Train Heads" (URL) Cheers Peter P (16 years ago, 8-May-08, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Kit Review Time Again ( has to break the monotony)

Well this time I am looking at a pure technic kit that just recently occupied the shelves but very high in price. I don't see many around now but perhaps there still are a couple out there to pick up. Well worth it at 1384 pieces it is 8275 the (...) (16 years ago, 8-May-08, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: New Ldraw parts authors tool: Projector

(...) This is great! Like Tim, I'd been thinking about writing a tool like this for a long time. Thank you very much for making this available. Steve (16 years ago, 8-May-08, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.vikings, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: New Ldraw parts authors tool: Projector

(...) It's a direct parallel projection. I think it's the best since the photo (with a long focal lens) or a scan has the same projection. Philo (16 years ago, 8-May-08, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.vikings, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: New Ldraw parts authors tool: Projector

(...) I was curious if it was a direct projection or an area preserving one. A nice variant might be to write an area preserving variant although that would get quite complex. Tim (16 years ago, 8-May-08, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.vikings, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: New Ldraw parts authors tool: Projector

(...) It should. One interesting aspect is that while photo/scan distorts the pattern, flattening the shape to put it in quad2dat does the same distortion so they compensate each other! Philo (16 years ago, 8-May-08, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.vikings, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: The Brick Testament - The Temple of Yahweh

That made my day. The last page of Ark Into the Temple totally grossed me out. But in a good way. Are there in fact the prescribed number of pomegranates? If so, I take my hat off to you! It looks like the proprtions are correct, too. (16 years ago, 8-May-08, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

  The Adventure Begins: BrickCon 2008 Registration is Open!

BrickCon 2008 Early Registration is now available at (URL) the special Early Registration price (prices go up starting in August). BrickCon is an annual adult Lego hobbyist convention and exposition in Seattle. BrickCon 2008 will be October 3, 4, (...) (16 years ago, 8-May-08, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.smart, lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.loc.us.wa, lugnet.loc.us.or, lugnet.loc.us.ca, lugnet.loc.us.id, lugnet.loc.ca.bc, lugnet.events, lugnet.fun.community) !!

  Re: Australian Ambassadors - nominations/voting

(...) I would like to also nominate the above 3, Rosco and Richie Dulin have done great work (and brickvention would not of been as sucessful with out there work), and I've heard good things about Aaron up north. Aaron A (16 years ago, 8-May-08, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Help writing LDraw's history

(...) Here is the response I received via email: (...) If anyone wants to take a look at the code, please do. I'll have some friends look when I have the opportunity. -Tim (16 years ago, 8-May-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX)

  Re: Australian Ambassadors - nominations/voting

(...) While this is good in theory, the reality is that actually finding such people is going to be problematic. (...) I strongly disagree that the ‘most active’ groups are necessarily the train groups. The most active Australian group I know of is (...) (16 years ago, 8-May-08, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: LDraw LEGO Ambassadors: Call for nominations

(...) I'd like to nominate Willy Tschager. Tim (16 years ago, 8-May-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: New Ldraw parts authors tool: Projector

(...) Wow. Awesome. I've been meaning to write something like this for ages so I'm very happy. Would it work on minifig faces too? Tim (16 years ago, 7-May-08, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.vikings, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: New Ldraw parts authors tool: Projector

Very nice. I don't author parts, so I won't be trying it out. However, I looked at your tutorial, and I have two suggestions: Add "Un-Project", where it takes a projected shape and flattens it automatically on an axis specified by the user (X, Y, or (...) (16 years ago, 7-May-08, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.vikings, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Nomine/auto-candidature LEGO ambassador

(...) Esprimo anche io la mia infinita gratitudine nei confronti di Marco per tutto l'impegno profuso e confermo il mio appoggio alla ri-candidatura del nostro Lego Ambassador Marco Chiappa. Aggiungo che credo che oltre all'impegno, alla competenza (...) (16 years ago, 7-May-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: New Ldraw parts authors tool: Projector

Wow! That is very cool! I'm going to have to find a curved piece in one of my models that needs a pattern and try it out. Thanks! Scott (16 years ago, 7-May-08, to lugnet.cad.dev, FTX)

  Re: Can one use LEGO Mindstorms on GNU/Linux operating systems?

Hi Paul, (...) It depends on the language/environment you want to use. The NXT-G software that comes with it, only runs on Windows and OSX. But there are alternatives like nxc/nbc ((URL) is a C like language and it runs on Linux and FreeBSD (which (...) (16 years ago, 3-May-08, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Release of Color Manager

(...) Its not an issue for me, I know how to get round the problem, but I thought it would be useful for you as potential problem other people may encounter. I like to keep the unofficial parts separate so that I know when I create models they will (...) (16 years ago, 7-May-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: dinner?

(...) rtl? What's that? I'll see how much I can get prepped for the garage sale I'm having on saturday Dave K (16 years ago, 7-May-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Crystal Skull

(...) Here's part of the Indy display at Orlando: (URL) --Mike. (16 years ago, 7-May-08, to lugnet.adventurers, FTX)

  Crystal Skull

Here' crystal skull on display at the Lego store in Bridgwater mall. (URL) AC (16 years ago, 7-May-08, to lugnet.adventurers, FTX)

  Re: LDraw LEGO Ambassadors: Call for nominations

(...) Thank you Travis. I accept this nomination. Kevin (16 years ago, 7-May-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: New Ldraw parts authors tool: Projector

(...) What a clever tool. That seems like it will be very useful! Jim (16 years ago, 7-May-08, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.vikings, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Release of Color Manager

(...) Tim, It sounds like you may have a unique situation. Please contact me directly, if you need any assistance. I suggest downloading both the latest official set of parts: (URL) the latest unofficial set: (URL) put them in the same directory. If (...) (16 years ago, 7-May-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Shop @Home Phone Specials for Wednesday, May 7, 2008 to Tuesday, May 13, 2008

(...) 6:50 am Pacific time, and they are already sold out of 3826. Hmmph. Paul Sinasohn (16 years ago, 7-May-08, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Shop @Home Phone Specials for Wednesday, May 7, 2008 to Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Item #7907 LEGO City Advent Calendar $24.99 $12.50 Item #8925 Barraki Deepsea Patrol $29.99 $14.98 Item #852019 Space Hero Air blaster $19.99 $10.00 Item #7721 EXO-FORCE Combat Crawler $49.00 $25.00 Item #3826 Sponge Bob Build a Bob $29.99 $15.00 (16 years ago, 7-May-08, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: dinner?

(...) I'll be there. (16 years ago, 7-May-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  dinner?

Anyone going to rtlToronto dinner this friday? anyone? Chris (16 years ago, 7-May-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  New Ldraw parts authors tool: Projector

(URL) This new tool allows easy creation of non-flat patterned LDraw parts. Create a flat pattern and stamp it on a 3D former. Program, documentation, source code are available (URL) here>. To show the usefulness of this tool, I created the four (...) (16 years ago, 7-May-08, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.vikings, lugnet.castle, FTX) !

  Re: Commercial for the museum!!!

(...) Wow, cool stuff, Dan. I think Bellaire, OH is a bit of a long haul for me, but the commercial sure makes me want to come see your museum! Especially to visit those LEGO robots who can play music... -Jordan (16 years ago, 7-May-08, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Parallels Advice

(...) [...] (...) Ahui, Thanks, the detailed analysis helps a lot. I've decided to go with XP. I won't be doing 'life stuff' with XP as I have OSX for that, but I will be installing Windows LDraw tools and playing around. I'll have to look into the (...) (16 years ago, 7-May-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Australian Ambassadors - nominations/voting

In lugnet.loc.au, Michael Dickinson wrote: <snip> (...) Cheers for the nom Michael. I've been too slack lately to deserve it but I'll lift my game soon enough. Expect to see lots of great creations from the West in the coming month or so! Braith. (16 years ago, 7-May-08, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Nomine/auto-candidature LEGO ambassador

(...) Tutti i LUG presenteranno 3 candidati. LEGO deciderà chi prendere per ogni LUG e SE prenderne uno dai LUG. Il numero dei voti non conta, a loro servono 3 candidati da cui scegliere. Il fatto che la comunità scelga i suoi possibili candidati è (...) (16 years ago, 7-May-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Nomine/auto-candidature LEGO ambassador

Marco Chiappa ha scritto: (...) ciao sarebbe importante capire una cosa: Comunque un nostro rappresentante sarà eletto Ambassador? Oppure solo se avrà parecchi consensi dalla sua comunità? Nella seconda ipotesi, se disperdiamo i nostri consensi su (...) (16 years ago, 7-May-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Australian Ambassadors - nominations/voting

(...) After such a thoughtful and insightful analysis of the Australian Lego Community, I can only respond by nominating Gary Quinlan for the role of Queensland Ambassador. Alister (16 years ago, 7-May-08, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Australian Ambassadors - nominations/voting

I would like to provide the third nomination for Richie. He could use another shirt. I would also like to provide a second nomination for Rosco. These gents are active in geographically diverse clubs and do LOWBTS in internet forums. Needless to say (...) (16 years ago, 7-May-08, to lugnet.loc.au)

  LEGO NXT Mechatronics Book Cover

Hi All, I've posted an update on the book I'm writing titled, LEGO NXT Mechatronics. This book will get into how to create intelligent based machines and gadgets using the NXT as the core processor. Check out the cover of the book as well as some of (...) (16 years ago, 7-May-08, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: Parallels Advice

(...) Tim over at The Art of Warfare (www.taw.net), gaming clan I'm a member of, we have hd this debate of XP vs Vista since Vista came out. After a 3 month study we are advising members to DOWNGRADE to XP on their gaming rigs espeically those (...) (16 years ago, 7-May-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDraw LEGO Ambassadors?

(...) Not this year. =( -Ahui (16 years ago, 7-May-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: The Brick Testament - The Temple of Yahweh

<snip> Brendan, Once again your ingenious use of parts has astounded me. (Minifig arm's, yellow flowers,red technic flairings, the barrels as poles etc) There is little I can say, but this. keep up the fantastic work. Off to see what other things (...) (16 years ago, 7-May-08, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

  World's Tallest Leg Tower at Windsor LL

New world record for tallest Lego tower, 100 feet, at Legoland Windsor. Story at (URL) Roy (16 years ago, 7-May-08, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Commercial for the museum!!!

aok, Plastic Brick fans, here is our new commercial!!! (URL) new commercial for the Museum!!! (16 years ago, 7-May-08, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Australian Ambassadors - nominations/voting

(...) This is my 10cents worth and are my personal views. The Australian Lego Ambassadors need to represent of ALL the Australian AFOL. They should also not be congregated in one location or over representative of a narrow interest group. The (...) (16 years ago, 7-May-08, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: LDraw LEGO Ambassadors: Call for nominations

(...) Since I already have my name out there in other forums and groups I may as well raise my hand here too. Should people want me I would be willing to run. Tim (16 years ago, 6-May-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Gb, eretta torre di Lego piu' alta

Gb, eretta torre di Lego piu' alta per celebrare i 50 anni dell'azienda. articolo completo: (URL) Vigo (16 years ago, 6-May-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Nomine/auto-candidature LEGO ambassador

Sono felice di leggere che Marco non è (e soprattutto non sarà) solo: personalmente ho sponsorizzato la sua candidatura per indiscussi meriti acquisiti sul campo, e spero che dopo la fase passata di "avviamento" e quella attuale di "consolidamento" (...) (16 years ago, 6-May-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  The Brick Testament - The Temple of Yahweh

WARNING: This post contains links to MOCs illustrating subject matter that may be considered inappropriate for children. (URL) The Brick Testament> website has been updated today with four new illustrated Bible stories covering the two most famous (...) (16 years ago, 6-May-08, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.ancient, FTX) !

  Re: LDraw LEGO Ambassadors: Call for nominations

I nominate Kevin Clague. On a side note, I won't accept a nomination myself; I don't feel I spend enough time with non-virtual LEGO. --Travis (16 years ago, 6-May-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Program naming conventions?

(...) If there is no other tool with that name - take it. But if your tool is for printing code I would suggest also the letter print in the name like LDPrint or better LDCPrint (LDrawCodePrint). cu mikeheide (16 years ago, 6-May-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Program naming conventions?

(...) Hi Jim, I think it is tradition to name things with LD (LDView, LDLite). I didn't figure this out until after I named LPub and LSynth. Kevin (16 years ago, 6-May-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Release of Color Manager

(...) Fair enough (...) I don't have any unofficial parts (well I do but kept separately) so that explains that. I'm not certain what you mean when you say "The next time the program updates a color file", When you create it again using Color (...) (16 years ago, 6-May-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Program naming conventions?

I am wrapping up a little utility to pretty-print LDraw code (as a supplement to some things LDDP can do and as a stand-alone tool for other platforms). My working name for it is LDTrim, but I am curious if anyone has better suggestions. In (...) (16 years ago, 6-May-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Nomine/auto-candidature LEGO ambassador

Ringrazio tutti per la fiducia... comunque sì: sono nuovamente disponibile! Sarebbe bello che molti di voi come Luca Giannitti si facciano avanti. Grazie Ciao (16 years ago, 6-May-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Parallels Advice

(...) Hello Tim, LD4DStudio (I think you mean that one) works on both xp and vista but in vista the new 'feature' uac might complain during setup and or run. You can fix that by ether not installing in program files (instead use your user profile). (...) (16 years ago, 6-May-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Australian Ambassadors - nominations/voting

(...) Thank you - I would be honoured(1)!! :blush: (1) Did I spell that correctly? :^) (16 years ago, 6-May-08, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: Australian Ambassadors - nominations/voting

(...) Not a joke actually. Somewhere between honestly sincere and LROYWD. Regards, :^) (16 years ago, 6-May-08, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: Nomine/auto-candidature LEGO ambassador

(...) allora una volta che c'è la lista dei nominati si procede al voto giusto? ciao! Matteo (16 years ago, 6-May-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: LEGO trains at Glenrothes, Scotland

(...) I forgot to add the dates - Saturday 11th & Sunday 12th May. (16 years ago, 6-May-08, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Nomine/auto-candidature LEGO ambassador

Sono d'accordo con la rinomina di Marco, se ha ancora intenzione di farlo. Riguarda alla candidatura di Luca Giannitti mi sembra altrettanto valida! Se dovessi scegliere tra uno e l'altro........ il voto è segreto!!! Di sicuro abbiamo bisogno di una (...) (16 years ago, 6-May-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

Skipped 11 messages in groups lugnet.admin.statistics, lugnet.off-topic.test (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact