 Local / Australia / 14470
Re: BLTG on the screen
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 9 May 2008 03:32:52 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Peter Parsons wrote:
   In lugnet.loc.au, Allister McLaren wrote:

Fame at last!

(x-posted to trains)

Allister It is not “fame at last” Our recognition has been in numerous forms by numerous people and organizations over the past 8 years. It was just unusual for someone to film us and put it on U Tube without letting us know.

Do you even understand how youtube works?

My only intent was to crosspost to lugnet.trains, which you always seem to neglect doing. Don’t you think that they’d be interested in the goings on of your train group?

Whining snipped

   Peter note the member no #348 (been with Lugnet a long time)

NTNMA.