 Local / Australia / 14469
Re: Australian Ambassadors - nominations/voting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 9 May 2008 03:27:57 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Peter Parsons wrote:
In lugnet.loc.au, Allister McLaren wrote:
In lugnet.loc.au, Kerry Raymond wrote:
Jeez Louise! Can you guys all learn to, like, read?! The rules are these:

Kerry

Aw, go and spoil the joke, why don't you. The frenzy of 'nominations' has been a
source of much mirth.

I nominate Kerry.

Al

Good Buddy
Kerry has allready informed all the right people that she does not want to be
nominated and if you read the rules again you should have asked her first before
you published your big words!!

It was a joke, Peter. Are you familiar with the concept at all?

As for "Mirth" I have said another phrase to all our local group that makes it
look much more horrifying than mirth.

No surpsrises there, you sad little man.

But keep it all up the "back Slapping" really looks great.
I wonder what all the other sites think of it??

DGAF.