 Local / Australia / 14435
Re: Australian Ambassadors - nominations/voting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 5 May 2008 00:50:28 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Jean-Pierre Manalo wrote:
In lugnet.loc.au, Aaron Andrews wrote:

[--snip!--]

G'day guys

I'd like to nominate Tim Gould, he is already a very active member of the
community on many online sites, especially the popular "The Brother's Brick"
LEGO blog, he builds in many themes & is also active in the local Brisbane
community.  I know he's up for the job.

[--snip!--]

Agreed. I second Aaron's nomination for Tim Gould.

Tim's online activity spans many themes, and he is a recognised figure not only
amongst us Australians, but also amongst other folks overseas. Additionally, I
am of the belief that his activity within the LEGO online community is
substantial, and worthy of a Ambassadorial nomination.

Cheers,
J.P. Manalo

I will add the third nomination for Tim as he has contributed a large amount to
the community on a multitude of themes, Tim is a prolific builder and designer,
he is continually coming up with new ideas and improvements. In particular with
the Train community, with contribution to the 10183 Hobby Train and 7898, I have
watched how Tim's building techniques and eye for detail have matured as seen
with the recent redux of the QR 2800 Class, its good to see a builder that will
always look at ways of improving their models, even ones that were made years
ago. Tim's work encompasses anything from Trains, Town, Mecha and Space, his
work with the Ldraw committee as well as the numerous sites ranging from The
Brothers Brick, Stajinaria, Mecha Hub and PTU have made we wonder where he finds
time to do it all, but he does. Tim shares a lot of his building techniques and
is happy to help fellow builders out in problem solving with their creations,
Tim also spotlights a lot of other AFOLs creations on a variety of sites that
many of us would miss if it was not for what he does.

Best of luck Champ Dave