 Local / Australia / 14454
Re: Australian Ambassadors - nominations/voting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 6 May 2008 17:36:59 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Allister McLaren wrote:
   In lugnet.loc.au, Timothy Gould wrote:
   In lugnet.loc.au, Bob Parker wrote:
   In lugnet.loc.au, Timothy Gould wrote:

I think it’s important that we ensure at least some Australian representation in the LEGO Ambassadors thread so I’m starting this thread for people to nominate and second/third/whatever Australian people.

I nominate Peter Parsons.

Although I didn’t quite make it clear in the first post (I kind of felt it was obvious) this is for the Australian community so only Australian community members should make nominations as they are the ones affected. Thanks!

Tim

I nominate Bob Parker for honorary Australian Community Member status.

Allister

Thank you - I would be honoured(1)!!

:blush:

(1) Did I spell that correctly? :^)