 Local / Australia / 14460
Re: Australian Ambassadors - nominations/voting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 8 May 2008 04:02:55 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Timothy Gould wrote:

And I'd like to nominate Aaron Andrews, Ross Crawford and Richie Dulin (although
I think he's ineligible). Aaron is active in very many places and would be a
good liaison. Ross and Richie have both been active and entertaining LAs.

Tim

I would like to also nominate the above 3, Rosco and Richie Dulin have done
great work (and brickvention would not of been as sucessful with out there
work), and I've heard good things about Aaron up north.

Aaron A