 Local / Australia / 14440
Re: Australian Ambassadors - nominations/voting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 5 May 2008 09:35:25 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Timothy Gould wrote:
Hi all,

I think it's important that we ensure at least some Australian representation in
the LEGO Ambassadors thread so I'm starting this thread for people to nominate
and second/third/whatever Australian people.

If you're from one of the local clubs with members who don't post on Lugnet
could you pass on any nominations or votes on behalf of people (I trust there'll
be no cheating). We get to nominate three people so let's do our best to choose.

Tim

And I'd like to nominate Aaron Andrews, Ross Crawford and Richie Dulin (although
I think he's ineligible). Aaron is active in very many places and would be a
good liaison. Ross and Richie have both been active and entertaining LAs.

Tim