 Local / Australia / 14449
Re: Australian Ambassadors - nominations/voting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 6 May 2008 01:47:17 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Timothy Gould wrote:
In lugnet.loc.au, Timothy Gould wrote:
Hi all,

I think it's important that we ensure at least some Australian representation in
the LEGO Ambassadors thread so I'm starting this thread for people to nominate
and second/third/whatever Australian people.

If you're from one of the local clubs with members who don't post on Lugnet
could you pass on any nominations or votes on behalf of people (I trust there'll
be no cheating). We get to nominate three people so let's do our best to choose.

Tim

And I'd like to nominate Aaron Andrews, Ross Crawford and Richie Dulin (although
I think he's ineligible). Aaron is active in very many places and would be a
good liaison. Ross and Richie have both been active and entertaining LAs.

Tim

Thanks for the nomination, Tim.

I believe I am eligible, as terms already served do not count towards the two
consecutive term limit under the new system.

Previously, selection of Ambassadors was based on a written application and I
have been fortunate enough to have my application selected on a number of
occassions. Moving to a nomination system means that prospective ambassadors
must not only be able to represent themselves well to the company, but also to
have the support of their peers for the role.

Places in the program are limited, of course, and I think all of the others
nominated so far would do an excellent job, and were any of them to be selected
they would have my wholehearted support.

If my community chose to support me for another term, then I would graciously
accept the nomination and work to serve my community were I to be ultimately
appointed.

Best regards

Richie Dulin