 Local / Australia / 14433
Re: Australian Ambassadors - nominations/voting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 4 May 2008 23:51:49 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Aaron Andrews wrote:

[--snip!--]

G'day guys

I'd like to nominate Tim Gould, he is already a very active member of the
community on many online sites, especially the popular "The Brother's Brick"
LEGO blog, he builds in many themes & is also active in the local Brisbane
community.  I know he's up for the job.

[--snip!--]

Agreed. I second Aaron's nomination for Tim Gould.

Tim's online activity spans many themes, and he is a recognised figure not only
amongst us Australians, but also amongst other folks overseas. Additionally, I
am of the belief that his activity within the LEGO online community is
substantial, and worthy of a Ambassadorial nomination.

Cheers,
J.P. Manalo