 Local / Australia / 14432
Re: Australian Ambassadors - nominations/voting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 4 May 2008 22:55:22 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Timothy Gould wrote:
Hi all,

I think it's important that we ensure at least some Australian representation in
the LEGO Ambassadors thread so I'm starting this thread for people to nominate
and second/third/whatever Australian people.

If you're from one of the local clubs with members who don't post on Lugnet
could you pass on any nominations or votes on behalf of people (I trust there'll
be no cheating). We get to nominate three people so let's do our best to choose.

Tim

G'day guys

I'd like to nominate Tim Gould, he is already a very active member of the
community on many online sites, especially the popular "The Brother's Brick"
LEGO blog, he builds in many themes & is also active in the local Brisbane
community.  I know he's up for the job.

I am also running for the position for the Classic Castle, Flickr & Builders
Lounge communities, but I'd prefer to help represent Queensland or even
Australia though ;)

Cheers all
Aaron