 Local / Australia / 14461
14460  |  14462
Subject:
Kit Review Time Again ( has to break the monotony)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 8 May 2008 10:35:49 GMT

Well this time I am looking at a pure technic kit that just recently occupied the shelves but very high in price. I don’t see many around now but perhaps there still are a couple out there to pick up. Well worth it at 1384 pieces it is 8275 the Bulldozer with remote control and sensors. This kit is fantastic to build and your eyes pop out when you open the box and see all those parts. Really runs turns left and right skid steer like a real one. Blade goes up and down so does the ripper at the back. Now the traps you must be very careful when doing each I repeat each step as they are complicated and in some ways tricky if you stuff it up in an early step it will be a nightmare to find and repair. Tip make sure you check the instructions and be very careful when feeding the sensor wires up from below the chassis to the top where the sensors go!!

A great Eye catcher I have run mine many times for visitors to see and have displayed it twice at Library’s that I do 1 month displays at.

Rating 9.2 out of 10

Cheers and enjoy this small break Peter Parsons #348