 General / 54677
Re: Commercial for the museum!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 7 May 2008 12:33:05 GMT

In lugnet.general, Dan Brown wrote:
aok, Plastic Brick fans, here is our new commercial!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNwJh8VKQvo

Our new commercial for the Museum!!!

Wow, cool stuff, Dan.  I think Bellaire, OH is a bit of a long haul for me, but
the commercial sure makes me want to come see your museum!  Especially to visit
those LEGO robots who can play music...

-Jordan