Re: LDraw LEGO Ambassadors: Call for nominations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Thu, 8 May 2008 12:00:32 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Timothy Gould wrote:
In lugnet.announce, Willy Tschager wrote:
In reference to this post http://news.lugnet.com/announce/?n=3765 the LDraw.org
Steering Committee hereby calls for the community to nominate/self-
nominate individuals as candidates for the LDraw LEGO Ambassador.

Please read the official announcement at http://news.lugnet.com/announce/?n=3765
first.

Please post nominations/self-nominations in response to this message.
Nominations/self-nominations will only be recognized if they are in response to
this message.

Nominations will close at 11:59 PM GMT on 12 May 2008. This means that to
be listed on the ballot, a candidate must have been nominated/self-nominated and
must have formally stated acceptance by that time.

The Steering Committee will give sufficient notice of the election and election
procedures.

Willy Tschager
On behalf of the LDraw.org Steering Committee

I'd like to nominate Willy Tschager.

Tim

Many thx Tim for the nomination, I accept.

w.