 CAD / Development / 10837
10836  |  10838
Subject:
Program naming conventions?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 6 May 2008 18:17:16 GMT

I am wrapping up a little utility to pretty-print LDraw code (as a supplement to
some things LDDP can do and as a stand-alone tool for other platforms). My
working name for it is LDTrim, but I am curious if anyone has better
suggestions.

In particular, as I was looking at LDView's change history I saw that it had
originally been named L3DView but was renamed to avoid confusion with L3P. Is it
similarly confusing to use the same LD ("LDraw") prefix for other programs?

Thanks,
Jim