  *557544 (-100)
  Re: SR 3D Builder Version 0.2.2.9 Available

(...) You can also use OpenGL in VB.NET. There are many tutorials on the web like (URL) is in german language) (...) Which Version 2.0 DOT.NET ? Pixel Shader? I tried your prog on a graphic card with pixel shader 2 capability by your prog says (...) (17 years ago, 15-Jan-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Help dating old italian catalogue

(...) Sorry: I take it back -- the first one is 1961. Jim (17 years ago, 15-Jan-08, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Help dating old italian catalogue

(...) Willy. The first one appears to be 1960. The second one is 1958. Nice images. --Jim (17 years ago, 15-Jan-08, to lugnet.general)

  Re: How to Build a LEGO Geodesic Dome

(...) That is awesome. Very informative too. I have tried building a "bio-dome" using trapazoidal facets with techinc angle connectors. I couldn't ever get a working geometry that lined up with lego parts without getting so big it would be (...) (17 years ago, 15-Jan-08, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Problemi con il forum

(...) Senza nulla togliere a Lugnet, devo ammettere che forum come Eurobricks, 1000steine e qualche volta quello di Lowlug e FTBT, siano fondamentali per restare aggiornati su quanto accade nel mondo AFOL. Si vedono le anteprime dei set, ci sono (...) (17 years ago, 15-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: It is official!!! Neew home of the World Record, Bellaire, OHIO

(...) That's cool Dan, some day I'll have to come up and check out the place. jt (17 years ago, 15-Jan-08, to lugnet.events)

  Re: OT: More Bacon

(...) More Bacon: (URL) (17 years ago, 15-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  ricerca pezzi

ciao a tutti per continuare il mio progetto mi servirebbero parecchi di questi (URL) anche quelli di dimensioni ridotte vanno bene di qualsiasi colore se non troppo lontani vengo personalmente a ritirarli fate voi il prezzo grazie alessandro ciao (17 years ago, 15-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

You actually had to have shown up at a DC event to see it in person JOHN. :P -Rob www.brickmodderlabs.com "John" <John@TCLTC.org> wrote in message news:Jup4I5.HMJ@lugnet.com... (...) (17 years ago, 15-Jan-08, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

  Re: How to Build a LEGO Geodesic Dome

(...) Well, since I totally missed the MOC the first time around, I'll say "thanks" and "WOW". This is magnificent, Jon! I think that this would be great fun to try and replicate one day. Very impressive; very kewl. Very well played. I bow to the (...) (17 years ago, 15-Jan-08, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: How to Build a LEGO Geodesic Dome

(...) Yay! I always wondered how you built the joints... thanks for putting up the instructions, Jon! "Big Daddy" Nelson (17 years ago, 15-Jan-08, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, FTX)

  It is official!!! Neew home of the World Record, Bellaire, OHIO

Option for Claim ID 197477 Congratulations! Your record has been approved and a certificate has been sent to the address provided in your profile. The current record for "Largest LEGO ® image" is: The largest LEGO® image in the world measured 80.84 (...) (17 years ago, 15-Jan-08, to lugnet.events)

  Re: Problemi con il forum

Io mi aggiungo alle lodi del sistema attuale, è lontano dalla perfezione, ma mi trovo a leggere spesso da palmare, a volte dall'ufficio e raramente dalla creation room a casa. Trovo molto utile l'accesso da web, sempre sincronizzato a prescindere da (...) (17 years ago, 15-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: New Plane In KLM Colors???

(...) white around the fringes. My guess is that this KLM plane is someone's personal project, not an official LEGO set. -Jordan (17 years ago, 15-Jan-08, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Problemi con il forum

Aetan ha scritto: (...) Pienamente d'accordo con questa visione, ItLUG non sarà di nessuno, ma fa parte di lugnet, attraverso cui passano anche le comunicazioni "ufficiali" di TLC attraverso gli ambassador e ci sono discussioni importanti tra (...) (17 years ago, 15-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: rcx + power functions ?

(...) hi Chris, thanks for the link I didn't knew the Manas but it seems to be both a sender and a receiver. The PowerFunctions probably should be simpler because it is only ONE WAY communication... Lejos, which is the operating system i use to (...) (17 years ago, 15-Jan-08, to lugnet.robotics)

  Help preparing L(EGO)Draw parts

hi folks, we still have a bunch of L(EGO)Draw parts to get PT-ready: (URL) help cleaning up. in addition I'm looking for 'Brick 2 x 2 with Ball Socket and Axlehole' (57910) (URL) in in the LDD library but not LDraw. w. (17 years ago, 15-Jan-08, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Help dating old italian catalogue

hi folks, can any of you date these old catalogues: (URL) guess is 1958. w. (17 years ago, 15-Jan-08, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Problemi con il forum

(...) Non mi sembra un grande vantaggio, ala fine tutti noi siamo arrivati qui partendo da itLug, proprio perchè spulciavamo la rete e abbiamo trovato un riferimento di non poco conto. Che poi ItLug si agganci ad una rete di appassionati ancora più (...) (17 years ago, 15-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  How to Build a LEGO Geodesic Dome

Hey everybody. I finally got around to posting instructions for the geodesic dome I built back in 2006. Please take a look: (URL) Let me know what you think! Can't wait to see some cool domes (or spheres) from other builders! (17 years ago, 15-Jan-08, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, FTX) !!

  Domanda su set esclusivi in Italia

Cari fratelli in Abiesse, personalmente possiedo questo set: (URL) e ricordo di aver visto sul forum uno numerato 21 (a parte il set che ho visto da Daniele D'Aprile a Ballabio). Se avete set ti questo tipo vi pregherei di mandarmi uno scan in (...) (17 years ago, 15-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug, FTX)

  Re: Problemi con il forum

(...) Bè, difficile che abbiamo discussioni così accese, spero! (...) Su questo sono d'accordo, i forum web sono più scomodi, obbligano a entrare nel sito, selezionare il topic, ecc. ecc. Il newsreader, può essere impostato per scaricare (...) (17 years ago, 15-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  [FreeLUG : French Enthusiast LEGO(c) User Group] Les nouveautés lundi 14 janvier 2008

Bonjour Voici la lettre d'information du site "FreeLUG : French Enthusiast LEGO(c) User Group" ((URL) lettre recense les articles et les brèves publiés depuis 1 jour. Nouveaux articles ---...--- ** 8113 - Tigre d'assaut ** par Manu "Gyclore" Bonnard (...) (17 years ago, 15-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.fr.freelug)

  Re: Problemi con il forum

(...) i feed sarebbero utili per le news in prima pagina sul sito, sul forum si rischia di generare un traffico incredibile se una discussione è accesa... per il resto io trovo utilissima la possibilità di leggere e scrivere via newsreader, in (...) (17 years ago, 15-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: SR 3D Builder Version 0.2.2.9 Available

Hi as someone told, I'm using Microsoft DirectX 9 program interface in my program. I cannot use OpenGL becouse my known of C++ are not good and, belive it or not, I'm using VisualBasic.NET for developing. The problem is that I've to write a custom (...) (17 years ago, 14-Jan-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: 'Cause *some* people didn't believe it...

Brian Davis wrote: snip Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go make dinner. We're having stone (...) You eat rocks? Chris (17 years ago, 15-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: 'Cause *some* people didn't believe it...

(...) I can only say this about that. PHOTOSHOP'ed Fake. ;) Chris (17 years ago, 15-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Grelnix

(...) Hey Jon, thank you checking out the Grelnix. As your collection grows, you'll be making bigger and bigger mechs too! About the Wraith, I checked online and I found a few different ones, so I am not sure which one you mean. Is it this one: (...) (17 years ago, 15-Jan-08, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: New Mech, The Pitbull

Hey this is really cool! You did great with all those wedge plates and the colors. I like me some Omni Mech, so this is very good to me. The way you mounted those guns around the front of the mid section is a nice touch. Good to see what you made as (...) (17 years ago, 15-Jan-08, to lugnet.build.mecha)

  New Plane In KLM Colors???

Does anyone know about this airplane posted on Brickshelf in the KLM colors? Is this a new 2008 set that has not been released, some kind of promotional set, or has the poster altered a regular plane with some kind of contact in the KLM colors? Does (...) (17 years ago, 15-Jan-08, to lugnet.general)

  Re: space battle tactical game?

(...) Wizards of the Coast had a collectible card game called (URL) Rocketmen>, similar to their Pirates of the Spanish Main. I haven't tried it, but you can (URL) download the rules> and give it a shot. Marc Nelson Jr. (17 years ago, 15-Jan-08, to lugnet.gaming, FTX)

  Re: Available parts in a particular color

(...) I think this is what you are looking for: (URL) Bricklink, click on Catalog tab, Colors sub-tab, find the color you are investigating, and click the Parts column link (first one). Of course, Bricklink and Peeron part lists are not guaranteed (...) (17 years ago, 14-Jan-08, to lugnet.general)

  Re: The Croatian National Theatre in Zagreb (HNK)

(...) Knock knock... still there? ;) So, the first version is finally built (and I must say I'm more than glad about that period being over). It had become "a bit" exhausting after a while, but I think it was worth it. (2 URLs) To William, re "I (...) (17 years ago, 14-Jan-08, to lugnet.town, FTX) !

  Re: 'Cause *some* people didn't believe it...

(...) (URL) where the tanks are ruptured, they would not (...) Well, thank goodness non-metal things are non-explosive. I never noticed that before. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go make dinner. We're having stone soup tonight... (17 years ago, 14-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: space battle tactical game?

(...) Hi, I am designing a table top game for space battles right now, the working title is Brickfleet. You can design ships and make battles with it. And I am looking for people to test play it, and improve the game. Are you interested, at least I (...) (17 years ago, 14-Jan-08, to lugnet.gaming)

  'Cause *some* people didn't believe it...

(URL) which we read "After fourteen years of research and development, Guy Negre has developed an engine that could become one of the biggest technological advances of this century. Its application to Compressed Air Technology(CAT) vehicles gives (...) (17 years ago, 14-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Grelnix

(...) -snip Lookin good, E ! In answer to your question posed in your last post to me, I gave it a lot of thought, I think the Wraith would be a challenge to build, not sure I'm up to it yet! -Jon (17 years ago, 14-Jan-08, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: Steve makes it to my favourite website...

(...) Congratulations to Steve (it's actually a really nice write-up), but I want to know who the *other* four guys are in the picture ;). I keep blogging this stuff and then forget to echo it to LUGNET occasionally. LEGO just released a nice video (...) (17 years ago, 14-Jan-08, to lugnet.robotics)

  New Mech, The Pitbull

Hello all, Just finished my newest mech last week, The Pitbull. I promise, this will be my last yellow mech for a while! It is the latest creation of Clan Coyote. There are five variants, I have pics of three of them below. Variant A (URL) C (URL) D (...) (17 years ago, 14-Jan-08, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.announce.moc)

  Steve makes it to my favourite website...

(URL) GeekDad hero Steve Hassenplug, who is perhaps the best LEGO robotics builder in the world, writes in with a guest post, reporting on the Mindstorms contest he hosted at his house near Chicago last week..." Steve, can you be my hero? :) Read (...) (17 years ago, 14-Jan-08, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: rcx + power functions ?

(...) This is an excellent question, and one I would love to see addressed. A long while ago, John Barnes, and many, many other people worked on and posted to lugnet about how they figured out how to control the Mannas with an RCX. Rob Doucettenet (...) (17 years ago, 14-Jan-08, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: rcx + power functions ?

(...) Right. I don't believe any of the systems (RC Train, PF, RCX) can communicate with each other. But the IR link is pretty smart, and can talk with any of them. Steve (17 years ago, 14-Jan-08, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Problemi con il forum

(...) PEr lavoro e divertimento, frequento molti forum, e sono d'accordo su quanto scritto sopra. La possibilità dei feed RSS integrati è comodissima! (...) Approvo! (...) Sento anche la necessità di poter postare immagini e disegni (con certi (...) (17 years ago, 14-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Servizio su Sat2000

Nella seguente pagina: (URL) i link alle foto e al video di Zagarolo. Ho aggiunto un link anche alle foto realizzate da Domenico Franco. La pagina è raggiungibile anche dal calendario in home page. Ciao Marco (17 years ago, 14-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Problemi con il forum

(...) Chi ha problemi col forum, provi a leggere questa pagina: (URL) non sortisce effetti, contattate Marco, che raccoglierà tutti i problemi. Cambiando un po' discorso. Dalle mail ricevute, è generalmente sentita la necessità di migliorare la (...) (17 years ago, 14-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Brickvention (Melbourne, Australia)

Hi Everyone! Brickvention is now just under two weeks away. The committee are very excited as they can finally see all of their hard work coming together. For those new to the concept, it's a gathering of Lego Fans from all around Australia (and (...) (17 years ago, 14-Jan-08, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.general, lugnet.events) !

  Problemi con il forum

Ho saputo di alcune persone che non riescono ad iscriversi al forum o che si sono iscritte ma non riescono a scrivere. Il forum non è in nostra gestione diretta, nonostante ciò avrei bisogno che le persone che hanno problemi mi mandino una mail con (...) (17 years ago, 14-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Invito a Linkebeek (Belgio)

I nostri amici belgi (www.belug.be) ci invitano a partecipare al loro evento che si terrà il 2 e 3 Febbraio a Linkebeek poco distante da Bruxelles. Io difficilmente sarò presente, comunque per chi volesse partecipare è un evento carino. Nel (...) (17 years ago, 14-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Bricxcc Problem

(...) I recommend that you switch to using the internal NBC/NXC compiler which you can do via the Preferences dialog. The error you are getting is from the NBC executable. Your best bet is to email me when you run into problems with BricxCC or (...) (17 years ago, 14-Jan-08, to lugnet.robotics.nxt, FTX)

  Brickworld 2008 Registration Open

Hello Everyone!! We at Brickworld are thrilled to be bringing a second event to the community. We have made changes to the event based on feedback we received last year to try and make it more rewarding for the attendees. Here are some of the (...) (17 years ago, 14-Jan-08, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, FTX) !!

  Bricxcc Problem

I get this error then Bricxcc either wont load or when it does load won't let me edit files. (URL) (17 years ago, 14-Jan-08, to lugnet.robotics.nxt, FTX)

  Re: Enhanced standard NXT firmware updates

I don't do a lot of high end stuff but I think I can use the trig functions! (17 years ago, 13-Jan-08, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: Enhanced standard NXT firmware updates

I don't do a lot of high end stuff but I think I can use the trig functions! (17 years ago, 13-Jan-08, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: rcx + power functions ?

I don't know about the RCX, but that would certainly be an interesting idea! As for compatibility, what you say is not entirely true. According to the information provided on the HiTechnic website about their IR-Link sensor: Control LEGO R/C trains (...) (17 years ago, 13-Jan-08, to lugnet.robotics)

  Grunts - episode 10.

(URL) S. (17 years ago, 13-Jan-08, to lugnet.build.military, lugnet.announce)

  My Modulex Auctions

The next few days, I will try and sell som Modulex parts at tradera.com, a Swedish eBay-ish auction site. International bidders are welcome! Link to my Tradera auctions: (URL) (17 years ago, 13-Jan-08, to lugnet.market.auction)

  S: Modulex på Tradera

Jag hade inte tänkt sälja även mitt Modulex, men nu provar jag och ser efter hur intresset är. Håll utkik på mina auktioner framöver: (URL) (17 years ago, 13-Jan-08, to lugnet.loc.se)

  rcx + power functions ?

hello, The new Lego Power Functions system use infrared remote control. Has anyone tried to use a RCX to control it? It would be very nice to use the RCX to comunicate with several power functions IR receivers! I have read that the Power Functions (...) (17 years ago, 13-Jan-08, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: FOUND: Available parts in a particular color

(...) Also available on BL: (URL) (17 years ago, 13-Jan-08, to lugnet.general)

  FOUND: Available parts in a particular color

(...) Doh. Found it on Peeron right after I posted: If you click the official Peeron color chart link, then click the link for the color you're interested in, you get a list of inventoried parts I hate it when this happens. Paul Sinasohn LUGNET #115 (...) (17 years ago, 13-Jan-08, to lugnet.general)

  Available parts in a particular color

I'm sure it's possible - can anyone let me know where I can compile a list of all parts made in a particular color? Specifically, Sand Green. I've searched on Brinklink, but of course, I get all the lots for sale - I just need one entry per piece to (...) (17 years ago, 13-Jan-08, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 2008 sets spotted

(...) G'day all, My partner, Annie, and myself stopped by K-Mart in Hornsby today and managed to pick up a copy of the 4996 Creator Holiday House (AKA "Beach House" AKA "That yellow creator house") and a couple of copies of set 7668 Rebel Scout (...) (17 years ago, 13-Jan-08, to lugnet.loc.au)

  WTT Spider-Man 4852: The Final Showdown

Hello all.. I'm looking to trade 4852: The Final Showdown, which as of right now is MISB for 4856: Doc Ock's Hideout. I'm working on completing a set of minifigures, so the only dilemma I'm facing is I would like to hold onto the Green Goblin helmet (...) (17 years ago, 12-Jan-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Re: The Brick Testament - David loses a new son, gains a new hat

Exquisite work as always, Rev. My favorite bit is from (URL) Commits Adultery, Murder>: (URL) Hahahahahahaha! Best use of a green snake ever! (17 years ago, 13-Jan-08, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

  Re: CAN you believe it... The next Robotics game.

(...) This is where it gets "complicated" We actually talked about allowing custom sensors, and we more or less all agreed, Until I asked for a "ruling" on what is defined as a sensor. Would a very powerful "rare earth" magnet, glued to a beam (...) (17 years ago, 13-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.org.ca.obb)

  Re: CAN you believe it... The next Robotics game.

Jeff, Thank you for organizing this game. I look forward to the web page updates, and a more finalizing of the rules as discussed at dinner. I like that we all seemed to agree on using Dave's wall's as the boundary; and I like that we all have to (...) (17 years ago, 13-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.org.ca.obb)

  Re: OT: More Bacon

(...) Rob, thank you for this. It was very funny. Chris (17 years ago, 13-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Amazing (non-lego) bridges

I came across this page on amazing bridges and wanted to show it to all of you lot. (URL) checked with Rosco first and he said it was alright to post here and suggested I set the .futt to .build.arch (17 years ago, 13-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.build.arch)

  Re: Inchworm 4

(...) Hi Eric, Thanks for the feedback. I'll see what I can do and let you know. Kevin (17 years ago, 13-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Technic "idea" book -

In another thread Jim DeVona pointed out a page with a pdf book for download. (URL) took the chance, and grabbed the 80Meg file. All I can say is it is FANTASTIC!!!! It is "donation ware," and you can download it beforehand to peruse. I think its (...) (17 years ago, 12-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Pictures of Lego on ebay

Here is a good one. Someone is selling old sets on ebay and using the photos I sent into Peeron as their pictures. Seller is lockhand Here is a link to one of the auctions. (URL) anyone else came across sellers like this. I was ready to bid until I (...) (17 years ago, 12-Jan-08, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Servizio su Sat2000

Vi giro i ringraziamenti a tutti gli espositori di Zagarolo da parte di Jan Beyer. Ciao Marco ------ Hi Marco, that is really cool. I whish i could come to Rome to see the exhibition. Thank you so much for doing the show - please give my thanks and (...) (17 years ago, 12-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: SR 3D Builder Version 0.2.2.9 Available

(...) Sergio, I understand very well that for now you focus on the core of your program... but when you are something working it would be nice to have your program work on lower end hardware ;o) Philo (17 years ago, 12-Jan-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Another MOC work planned.

Aok, working on the websight now. We are also planning a Mosiac Build for the BRICKSHOW 2008. Please feel free to send me an email if you plan to attend the event. If your planning to show your MOCs here, let me know that as well. Or if you just (...) (17 years ago, 12-Jan-08, to lugnet.events)

  Re: SR 3D Builder Version 0.2.2.9 Available

(...) I also failed at the point of the graphic card. I have Radeon 9250. This could be a good program, but it requires very high hardware components. cu mikeheide (17 years ago, 12-Jan-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Self-brew flexible bricks and silent motor for Lego NXT

In the context of my study Industrial Design at the TU/e I have developed a 'natural animation' expansion pack for Lego® Mindstorms® NXT. My goal was to create an actuator and brick that stimulate natural animation and are useful for the creation of (...) (17 years ago, 12-Jan-08, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: CAN you believe it... The next Robotics game.

(...) (URL) the rules don't allow custom sensors? Too bad! Philo (17 years ago, 12-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.org.ca.obb)

  Re: Bodville update

The Bodville website is on a new server now. (URL) (17 years ago, 12-Jan-08, to lugnet.trains)

  Enhanced standard NXT firmware updates

I have uploaded a pre-release of a new enhanced NBC/NXC firmware (1.06a) which you may want to try out. It has a new arrop opcode which supports a number of useful array operations. OPARR_SUM, OPARR_MEAN, OPARR_SUMSQR, OPARR_STD, OPARR_MIN, (...) (17 years ago, 11-Jan-08, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: LEGO 7996 and 9V

(...) Running wires between cars is probably not as tough as getting the lead from the motor to the car or engine. Although LEGO made a train headlamp kit, the wire coming off the motor connector tended to get in the way, especially on turns. We (...) (17 years ago, 11-Jan-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: CAN you believe it... The next Robotics game.

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Jeff Van Winden wrote: <snip> (...) and... OMG!!!! I can build big 'bots again!!!! Yippee!!!!!!! (cause we're not putting much of a size/weight restriction out there, are we? :) if we are, I vote for 18 inches x 18 (...) (17 years ago, 11-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.org.ca.obb)

  Re: CAN you believe it... The next Robotics game.

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Jeff Van Winden wrote: <snip> (...) I still ahve the playfield walls that can be easily set up anywhere on top of a smooth floor. that'd give us an 8x8 arena with white walls--if the cans are darker, a light sensor may (...) (17 years ago, 11-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.org.ca.obb)

  Re: CAN you believe it... The next Robotics game.

(...) The Focus is finding the Heavist can, I think part of the challenge will be finding the cans in general... I imagined a 3 meter by 3 meter (just for you Iian) Practically 10' x 10' for you imperial lovers out there. With maybe 20 - 30 Cans. (...) (17 years ago, 11-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.org.ca.obb)

  Re: CAN you believe it... The next Robotics game.

Nice one Jeff- Question on the "can density", which will of course depend on the playfield size and the # cans on the field.. If the focus on finding cans, or finding the largest cans? If the later, I might suggest wrapping the bottom of each can (...) (17 years ago, 11-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.org.ca.obb)

  OT: More Bacon

Jim Gaffigan, on Bacon: (URL) A> (17 years ago, 11-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: CAN you believe it... The next Robotics game.

(...) Forgot one thing... Time Frame for the Game: How does late March, Early April sound for everyone?? Jeff VW (17 years ago, 11-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.org.ca.obb)

  Totaly off topic, but soooo funny....

(URL) VW (17 years ago, 11-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  CAN you believe it... The next Robotics game.

Ok, so I meant to do this months ago, and I have just been swamped.. So with out further ado, here are my thoughts on our next game: ***...***The Can Game***...*** Premise of the Game: Build a robot that can find the heaviest can in the play field. (...) (17 years ago, 11-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.org.ca.obb)

  Re: new moc: water tower house

(...) thank you, eric. glad you enjoyed it. more to come, hopefully with less time passed. -§ deborah §- (17 years ago, 11-Jan-08, to lugnet.build.arch)

  Re: Dinner Friday?

(...) See you guys at Swiss tonight. Save me a seat. And despite daves new diet, tell the waitress ~I~ want "poutine" Chris (17 years ago, 11-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Edmund Hillary, 1919-2008

(...) Dang. Thanks for this, I hadn't heard. It's a nice simple vig, to remember a nice, simple man who once stood somewhere extraordinary. My son once made a vig of the ridge with Mallory's body partially buried beneath it, and the ice axe just (...) (17 years ago, 11-Jan-08, to lugnet.build.vignette)

  Re: Four sets reviewd, but only one good one, so be warned!

(...) Hungary has Flextronics Duplo operations. Not sure what they make for System sets. In the CR - printed parts, manual assembling and packaging Austria - I'm not 100% sure, but I think they make the plastic cans (and again, I think this is made (...) (17 years ago, 11-Jan-08, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Inchworm 4

(...) Hi Kevin, Thanks for posting these amazing projects! I have been stuck at home recovering from a severed Achilles tendon and was looking for something new to build. It is always fun building your pneumatic creations. bob (2 URLs) (17 years ago, 11-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Edmund Hillary, 1919-2008

(...) Nicely done, Richie Dave K (17 years ago, 11-Jan-08, to lugnet.build.vignette, FTX)

  Re: Servizio su Sat2000

(...) Grazie mille. E' stato davvero emozionante connettermi al forum e scoprire questa lieta sorpresa. Un commento a caldo. Quando stavo montando il mio villaggio al museo, mi figuravo gridolini di bambini davanti alle nostre teche. Notarlo in (...) (17 years ago, 11-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Her first Technic model

(...) Congratulations to you for sharing and having a daughter that interested... and major congratulations to her for completing such a detailed functional model! Wonderful to see. You *do* realize your budget for Technic just went significantly (...) (17 years ago, 11-Jan-08, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Her first Technic model

Hi Maarten, having a daughter at exactly the same age, I can only congratulate your daughter to have mastered this truly amazing set. My kids' technic affinity is somewhat limited, so I figure my son will be the first to actually ask - and he's only (...) (17 years ago, 11-Jan-08, to lugnet.people, FTX)

  Re: Servizio su Sat2000

Luca Giannitti ha scritto: (...) Bellissimo, grazie!!! Da notare i visi meravigliati dei bambini!!! Giuliano (17 years ago, 11-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Her first Technic model

(...) That is excellent Maarten. This is my all time favorite set. What a way to get her started. I know how it can be hard to share! Congratulations to your daughter on her determination and perseverance. -Nick (17 years ago, 11-Jan-08, to lugnet.people, FTX)

  Re: Servizio su Sat2000

Ecco il servizio su Zagarolo: (URL) (17 years ago, 11-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

Skipped 21 messages in groups lugnet.admin.statistics, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.test (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact