 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17626
Re: CAN you believe it... The next Robotics game.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.org.ca.obb
Date:
Fri, 11 Jan 2008 18:48:17 GMT

Nice one Jeff-

Question on the "can density", which will of course depend on the
playfield size and the # cans on the field..

If the focus on finding cans, or finding the largest cans?  If the
later, I might suggest wrapping the bottom of each can with a strip of
retroreflective tape (but it might be too expensive)...

-Rob A>